Sign in to follow this  
LeoPilot

New Alpha invitations going out today until Tuesday

8 hours ago, Adrian123 said:

If that were to be one of the requirements to run the Sim, it would be along time before I change, if ever.

You aren't able to add more RAM to your PC????

• Upvote 1

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

I'm on 32GB and just got the famous e-mail. SUPER EXCITED!!

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

I'm at 16 gig. Send me an invitation to test the final release.  😁

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Personally, I don't see any reason why they would exclude owners with 16GB of RAM. If it were the case then surely they would have suggested a minimum memory requirement when folk signed up for the alpha? Also, unlikely anyone here flying FSX, X-Plane, P3D, etc. would have a rig with less than 16GB.

8 minutes ago, darrenkarp said:

Personally, I don't see any reason why they would exclude owners with 16GB of RAM

I fully agree with you 

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

1 hour ago, darrenkarp said:

Personally, I don't see any reason why they would exclude owners with 16GB of RAM. If it were the case then surely they would have suggested a minimum memory requirement when folk signed up for the alpha? Also, unlikely anyone here flying FSX, X-Plane, P3D, etc. would have a rig with less than 16GB.

It’s not so weird having 16GB. Considering a huge amount of applicants have changed their rigs for this alpha, it wasn’t so weird. 

Furthermore, I didn’t even care about my RAM until now. 

Here we go again. People need to relax. No one knows what the criteria is for being invited. I would take what is on Reddit with a grain of salt. Anyone that signed up may get invited that is as clear as it is. No need getting all worked up about an Alpha invite round again.

• Upvote 2

Another report on Reddit for a 16GB RAM user getting in, so that makes three in total I think. Seems like those with 16GB RAM are not being prioritised any more than before, so not sure what the hint in the development update was about.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, b737800 said:

... before you have to participate?

I’ll do whatever it takes!

• Like 1

Just now, Carts85 said:

I’ll do whatever it takes!

A friend told me that once you go there there's no coming back. A friend. Honest.

• Like 1

I won 500000e. It must be legig. I only have to send all my personal information. Who wants to trade?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9900k@5GHz, 32GB@3200 RAM, Strix RTX 2080ti, VKB Gladiator mkii, VKB rudder pedals 

You know, what would be nice, is for the team to send out an email to everyone who's signed up for the alpha to say whether they have or have NOT been accepted this round. That way, people will know that their application is on record and noted rather than worrying if they've not completed something correctly or it's not been processed or received.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

Google "ben franklin in praise of older women" 😄

Hook

Larry Hookins

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;