Sign in to follow this  
LeoPilot

New Alpha invitations going out today until Tuesday

4 hours ago, darrenkarp said:

You know, what would be nice, is for the team to send out an email to everyone who's signed up for the alpha to say whether they have or have NOT been accepted this round. That way, people will know that their application is on record and noted rather than worrying if they've not completed something correctly or it's not been processed or received.

People will get tilted no matter what method I'm afraid.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

P3Dv4 + XP11

MFS

The day before they closed the Alpha registration I was able to re-upload my dxdialog file, and change my vr headset, internet connection speed. Whew. Close.

Seems like a bulk of the invites went out on Friday, nothing over the weekend and nothing today so maybe they've met their quota hence why they closed registration.

20 minutes ago, YVRDXBLHR said:

Seems like a bulk of the invites went out on Friday, nothing over the weekend and nothing today so maybe they've met their quota hence why they closed registration.

They don’t usually go out until later so I wouldn’t say that, I’m sure there will be more. The pity party officially  starts tomorrow so you’ll find me sobbing at the bar, see you all there!

Edited by Carts85
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

If they reached their quote is quite a joke considering we thought this time we would have seen 16gb ram testers and we really haven't seen many, at least according to reddit. But they still got some time to go

Chock 1.1: "The only thing that whines louder than a jet engine is a flight simmer."

44 minutes ago, ChaoticBeauty said:

It's still early so don't lose hope yet. At least not until 28 hours from now.

Pity though, I have to wash my hair tomorrow 

I hope Lionel choose me, this is getting very harsh specially with even updates delayed.

We had a couple of indecent comments posted. This is a violation of our TOS and results in immediate time off. 

Please remember we have members of all ages from kids to seniors. 

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

1 hour ago, 188AHC said:

We had a couple of indecent comments posted. This is a violation of our TOS and results in immediate time off. 

How do you know if someone has been blocked from posting? On other forums there's e.g. a sign and a text with the note that the user is presently not allowed to post. 

7 hours ago, FDEdev said:

How do you know if someone has been blocked from posting? On other forums there's e.g. a sign and a text with the note that the user is presently not allowed to post. 

Testing 1 2...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Looks like no invites were sent over the weekend, neither yesterday (festive day in US I think). 

So today or nothing. 

I hate to say it but as a 16GB PC owner I've pretty much given up on the alpha at this point.  I'll just wait for the release at the end of this year.

Good luck to everyone who still has hope of getting in.

2 minutes ago, Mengy said:

I hate to say it but as a 16GB PC owner I've pretty much given up on the alpha at this point.  I'll just wait for the release at the end of this year.

Well, as a 32GB owner im also given up.

9900k@5GHz, 32GB@3200 RAM, Strix RTX 2080ti, VKB Gladiator mkii, VKB rudder pedals 

10 minutes ago, Mengy said:

7 minutes ago, zemez said:

Well, as a 32GB owner im also given up.

That's sad indeed... could you please opt-out from the alpha program, so it will raise my chances on the next waves. 😂

• Like 2

7800X3D@H170i // Msi RTX 4090 Trio // 32GB DDR5 6000mhz CL30 // 2TB + 1TB Nvme
Dell 27" 2127DGF - 1440p - Gsync - 165hz 
Thrustmaster TCA Sidestick Airbus // TCA Quadrant Airbus // TFRP T.Flight Rudder Pedals // Logitech Flight Multi Panel