Sign in to follow this  
Dominique_K

Today screenshots. Mouais, cute but...

"Mouais" is colloquial French*,  it is a reluctant "oui" (yes).  Something like "yeah"  when twisting your mouth.

The screenshots we see today are again very nice even I am a little tired of the "blood" sea at sunset that I find a tad overdone but, Heavens, it is always always the same kind of landscape ! Please pick up shots that are less cute but more diversified. Please 😉

Can't we see rice paddy field terraces in Asia (Sri Lanka, Philippines etc.), the red massifs in Mali, the jungle in Congo, the Jordan Valley, Hong Kong, Japan (and not the Fuji !) ,  a bush strip at last (Idaho, Alaska, PNG, Amazon, wherever !), a Aegean Sea island (Santorini !), Rajasthan , a slum sprawl close to a big airport ?

* of course, you know that the new sim will require a fluent French to play ? Just helping here.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

15 minutes ago, domkle said:

* of course, you know that the new sim will require a fluent French to play ? Just helping here.

ATC in french only confirmed. 😄

• Like 5

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved

Agree. I'd love to see some jungle, the dunes of Sahara, and icebergs. Despite the locations around the globe, it indeed lacks some diversity in term of landscape.

• Like 2

Maybe screenshots from anywhere else would spoil the illusion? :laugh:

*** RUNS ***

Edited by Christopher Low

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

2 hours ago, tweekz said:

Je veux tellement que ce soit vrai. Ce serait hilarant

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

2 hours ago, tweekz said:

A story about ATC in France. I was once in an AFB tower watching a simulated attack by two Mirages followed by an Touch and Go of the same. To my surprise, the ATC petty officer and the pilots were speaking in English with a strong French accent. I asked why and she told me that they needed to practice their English to be able to converse with  NATO allies aircraft. Loved it. 

• Like 1

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

Sand dunes and icebergs for sure!

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

9 hours ago, domkle said:

"Mouais" is colloquial French*,  it is a reluctant "oui" (yes).  Something like "yeah"  when twisting your mouth.

The screenshots we see today are again very nice even I am a little tired of the "blood" sea at sunset that I find a tad overdone but, Heavens, it is always always the same kind of landscape ! Please pick up shots that are less cute but more diversified. Please 😉

Can't we see rice paddy field terraces in Asia (Sri Lanka, Philippines etc.), the red massifs in Mali, the jungle in Congo, the Jordan Valley, Hong Kong, Japan (and not the Fuji !) ,  a bush strip at last (Idaho, Alaska, PNG, Amazon, wherever !), a Aegean Sea island (Santorini !), Rajasthan , a slum sprawl close to a big airport ?

Ici au Québec on a la variation "Mouuuuaaaay". A lot of english influences hence the "aaaay" 😎

• Like 2

Scenery for Flight Simulators since 1998

11 hours ago, Christopher Low said:

Maybe screenshots from anywhere else would spoil the illusion? :laugh:

*** RUNS ***

Were that true, it's not like it's something they can hide from their alpha testers.

• Like 2

a me sta bene usare la propria lingua, io sono sviluppatore e disegno aeri penso che vorrei fare nella mia lingua tutto ciò che riguarda il pannello e cruscotti del SIAI Marchetti madonna la Ferrari dei cieli.

• Upvote 1

A nice time-lapsed video of flying down the Outer Banks would be nice. Start at the birthplace of aviation KFFA, to KHSE, W95. That's what I'd love to see!

Scott

What airport is that?

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

On 2/14/2020 at 7:29 AM, domkle said:

A story about ATC in France. I was once in an AFB tower watching a simulated attack by two Mirages followed by an Touch and Go of the same. To my surprise, the ATC petty officer and the pilots were speaking in English with a strong French accent. I asked why and she told me that they needed to practice their English to be able to converse with  NATO allies aircraft. Loved it. 

Tell that to some of the AFIS people at the towers in the French Alps! Haha English during certain times by NOTAM, other times French only! Haha great reminder to me to always check the NOTAMS.