Sign in to follow this  
Noooch

What we want - Airports

Same as the 1st "Want we want" thread.

Here you can list all the features or ideas (Airport related) you would like to see implemented in the next Microsoft Flight Simulator

• Autogates
  • ground handling
  • more realistic ground vehicle behavior than what we have in current sims
  • Like 2

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved

GSX built in and vehicles that move with some awareness that your 747 will crush them.

5800X3D - Strix X570-E - 32GB 3600Mhz DDR4 - ASUS TUF 6900XT- Samsung 980 Pro x2                                                     

What has been said + ground personnel

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2

What about shacks with  a corrugated and rusty roof , ruts in the runway (preferably muddy and with puddles), hens and pigs, garbage bins ?

• Like 1

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

A basic airport editor like Airport Design Editor. I would love to be able to change runway numbers for instance if they have changed in the real world. Or what about the ability to assign extra parking spaces for AI, or being able to build an extra hangar for your new plane.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS

i want that heat blur across the tarmac when looking from a certain distance on a hot day, will really set the mood.. and with what these guys are pulling off so far doesn't seem too far fetched?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I''d like to send to them pictures of my local airport and they build it from this pictures.

• Like 3

Real Deraps

Ambient noise,  and baggage handlers aimlessly wandering around waiting for retirement 

1 hour ago, OHN767 said:

Passengers or im not buying the game, cant fly around with empty seats.

MS is scared if it is so

I would like any and all default airports to at least be fairly updated and accurate. The airport buildings maybe to a lesser degree as that is more refined, but theres no reason not to keep the grounds accurate in taxiways, aprons, runways (numbers and course heading) , and the gates. Right now, if you dont have payware, and your going to a default airport with not even any freeware enhancement, it will be incredibly inaccurate.  Sure we can use ADE but its alot of work and time and I'd rather be flying.  (kudos to all the freeware and payware that do work on one to make it better).  Something like Xplane has for community members to update airports and shown on as a database and visually on a map would be neat. They get approved my the XP team. 

Only other thing is , how is performance going to be maintained at major metropolis airports with the scenery detail that is now forthcoming, a heavy overcast, yet have a lively dynamic airport without it being a slideshow.

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

Hangars, hangars you can access. Hangars you can open the doors to and tow your plane in and out. One per reasonable sized airport would do, and multiple accessible hangars for bigger airports. 

Aircraft deicing facilities.

Realistic aircraft refuelling facilitates.

Airport vehicles that behave themselves and aren't just a nuisance. 

Airport runway lighting that can be controlled by the pilot. Pilot controlled lighting via our aircraft's radio. As in real life. At airports where its realistic to have that feature of course. 

• Like 1