Sign in to follow this  
Rolfspan

P3D requires Minimum display of 1024 x 720

Lately I have been given the following error "P3D requires Minimum display of 1024 x 720" when loading P3D v4.5. This happens occasionally only. Once I get out of that one without changing settings and restart it, P3D  works fine for a few times and the same error repeats itself.  My computer info is below. Any help will be appreciated. 

Thank you.

Rolf

Computer - Windows 10 Pro 64bit -  I7 7700K CPU @4.20GHz - GPU GTX 1080- - 32.0 GB RAM - P3D v4.5

I get the same error occasionally.  Restart the sim and everything is ok.  My setting on the main moniter is always  1920x1080 never  change it, so, have no idea why I get that error message.  

Gnacino

Sure is curious. This is just an event that has started lately. I wonder whether it has anything to do with NVidia updates. Nothing else has really changed for a while in my settings. 

2 minutes ago, Rolfspan said:

Sure is curious. This is just an event that has started lately. I wonder whether it has anything to do with NVidia updates. Nothing else has really changed for a while in my settings. 

Check your DPI scaling.. maybe is too big? 250% or 300%?

R.

Thanks for your input. I went to P3D.exe properties, compatibility, change DPI settings, and show High DPI Scaling override  as ticked on showing application on draw down menu. 

No numbers were to be seen. Maybe I am headoingg inthe worong direction with this. 

Rolf

I get that about every few months. I have Version 3.4 and this just started about 8 months ago. I just restart the sim and everything is fine. I suspect it is something with a W10 update. 

Edited by Bobsk8

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

It is likely just that. It doesn't happen regularly. I will just live with it and hope in time the issue will resolve itself. 

Thank you all.

Rolf