Sign in to follow this  
Hauer

A tip for those seeking extra immersion...

The product involving airline announcements is not on sale but I would like to take this opportunity to highlight it...

Take a look at Simsounds.de  There's a 30 day trial version...

The base package is based on German / English and there are currently separate language modules for Dutch / English, French / English and Portuguese  / English.

Makes your flights even more realistic and I can highly recommend it.

Herman

• Like 2

PC Intel i9-9900KF | Asus ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING motherboard | Corsair 64GB DDR4-3200 RAM | 1+2TB Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 SSD's | 3x 6TB Seagate 7200rpm harddisks | Gigabyte Aorus Xtreme RTX2080 Ti 11GB video card | Trustmaster T.1600M Hotas + CH Pedals | P3Dv4.5HF3 😃

Very well done sounds in sim and the best part its all very configurable. For example, separate cabin sounds to one sound card (default sound device for example) and flight deck sounds to another (usb sound card for example) and cabin sounds to a third! Every sound pretty much has its own volume level too that you can set to your own preference. Hopefully a future upgrade is to have random options, such as different passenger sounds boarding and during flight (currently a bit repetitive) and random intercom voice announcements by the same cabin crew (after a few flights you know what they are about to say each phase of flight, word for word). Well worth the purchase though!

The beauty of the software is that nothing ends up in the Windows registry so you can install the program multiple time based on a per language module. I currently have 4 installations installed and subject to the airline used apply the appropriate shortcut-button (indicated by country flag icon).

The dual language option offered is quite unique.

Herman

PC Intel i9-9900KF | Asus ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING motherboard | Corsair 64GB DDR4-3200 RAM | 1+2TB Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 SSD's | 3x 6TB Seagate 7200rpm harddisks | Gigabyte Aorus Xtreme RTX2080 Ti 11GB video card | Trustmaster T.1600M Hotas + CH Pedals | P3Dv4.5HF3 😃