Sign in to follow this  
BobKinSTL

FS2Crew First Officer Volume

Is there a way to adjust the volume of the first officer in my headset from the center console in the PMDG 737?  I did my first flight on VATSIM today while using FS2Crew - which I just got about a week ago and am loving it.  FO volume was fine when learning to use the program but very low when I conntected to VATSIM and it was drowned out by the controller and other aircraft.  Audio is set to 5 in the FS2C panel.  Other option I think is to adjust VATSIM volume down in vPilot settings then use the headset volume control as a "master" to raise/lower all volumes, if that makes sense.  But I cannot find that a knob in the PMDG will simply raise the FO's volume.  Thanks.

Thank you for your reply.  I did this step during installation and setup, it was actually just a settings issue on my part.  The solution to low FO volume for me was to go into audio settings in vPilot and turn the volume slider down to be at more the level of the FO's volume.  Then I turned the volume on my headset up and it brought both the FO and VATSIM volumes up simultaneously. Without lowering the volume in vPilot and just turning up my headset volume resulted in VATSIM being extremely loud and drowning out the FO even more.  Problem solved.