Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jock in a Frock

Who says there's no money to be made in FS addons?

I have been meaning to point out for some time now that you have misspelled your User ID. "Adverse Yawn" is nonsensical. Adverse Yawl should have been your choice. But, now living in the south, I would have pronounced that "Adverse Y'all", which makes even less sense (outside a cocktail party setting that is). So, summing this up, and from where I sit now, good choice of UID. :)

Tom,That depends on how you look at it...LOL. Although I would imagine any amount of adverse yaw wouldn't make you yawn...hehe. :-)

Jeff D. Nielsen (KMCI)

https://www.twitch.tv/pilotskcx

https://discord.io/MaxDutyDay

10th Gen Intel Core i9 10900KF (10-Core, 20MB Cache, 3.7GHz to 5.3GHz w/Thermal Velocity Boost) | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X | 128GB Dual Channel DDR4 XMP at 3200MHz | 2TB M.2 PCIe SSD (Boot) + 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage) | Lunar Light chassis with High-Performance CPU/GPU Liquid Cooling and 1000W Power Supply

Extreme adverse yaw would not make me yawn. I would most likely loose my breakfast. :)

Perhaps it's the instance where you yawn and unconsciously stretch out, temporarily losing control of the aircraft? :-hah----------------------------------------------------------------John MorganReal World: KGEG, UND Aerospace Spokane Satillite, Private ASEL 141.2 hrs, 314 landings, 46 inst. apprs.Virtual: MSFS 2004"There is a feeling about an airport that no other piece of ground can have. No matter what the name of the country on whose land it lies, an airport is a place you can see and touch that leads to a reality that can only be thought and felt." - The Bridge Across Forever: A Love Story by Richard Bach

John Morgan

"There is a feeling about an airport that no other piece of ground can have. No matter what the name of the country on whose land it lies, an airport is a place you can see and touch that leads to a reality that can only be thought and felt." - The Bridge Across Forever: A Love Story by Richard Bach

"As he is about his business, which happens to be his second - last year he sold his share in the first, which designed and sold flight simulators, and has used the capital from that and a modest inheritance from his grandmother to finance Alpha1 Airways."http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,3561-1536920,00.html 23 March 2005. Note the date.Googling reveals that:"www.ematch.co.uk. ... DatingDirect.com - UK's Largest Dating Service: UK's Largestonline Dating Service with over 2 million members, Join now for free! ...www.ematch.co.uk/" I've found references to www.ematchsims.co.uk on FS sites relating to scenery addons but I can't find the site itself now.A reference to this site also appears on http://forum.keypublishing.co.uk/showthread.php?t=15694 where there is a response from a Martin EGTK with an Alpha1 Airways logo. His home page on his public profile is http://www.flyalpha1.com which is the Alpha1 Airways site.It seems his business was flight sim addons.

Guest Adverse Yawn

Well I thought it wholly appropriate given that a) I keep forgetting to use my feet properly and :( I my insightful and indepth explanations have actually be used to tranqualise Rhinos for transport :D

What is ones official title for doing part B? And how much does one get payed for it? :-lol----------------------------------------------------------------John MorganReal World: KGEG, UND Aerospace Spokane Satillite, Private ASEL 141.2 hrs, 314 landings, 46 inst. apprs.Virtual: MSFS 2004"There is a feeling about an airport that no other piece of ground can have. No matter what the name of the country on whose land it lies, an airport is a place you can see and touch that leads to a reality that can only be thought and felt." - The Bridge Across Forever: A Love Story by Richard Bach

John Morgan

"There is a feeling about an airport that no other piece of ground can have. No matter what the name of the country on whose land it lies, an airport is a place you can see and touch that leads to a reality that can only be thought and felt." - The Bridge Across Forever: A Love Story by Richard Bach

He is very active in the AI FS commuity - lots of posts on PAI/flightsimmer.com where the group has been watching him for a couple years talk about this - identifying a need and the possiblity of getting the required capital and licenses.This thing really started coming together about April - it's been kind of fun to watch the details as he pulled everything together.Yes, he will not be in the left hand seat for a while.But he is chasing his dream, and got a pretty danged good handle on it.

The UK Sunday Times reports today that the launch of the AlphaOne airline is delayed.It also reports that anyone logging onto FlyAlphaOne.com is re-directed to another low-cost airline FlyBe. AlphaOne's site is FlyAlphaOne.co.uk. FlyBe is quoted as saying that's the fault of its media agency, Starcom, and promises a "full investigation".

Guest Andrew Jameson

that is awesome way to go dude!

Guest Jock in a Frock

>Yeah, I could sell DreamFleet tomorrow, and perhaps open a>bagel shop, with 3 other partners lending money! :-lolLou, I can see a hole in your business plan... :(