Sign in to follow this  
PebbleBeach

KBNA Nashville Completed

Thanks a lot Mitch. I love that scenery and your texturing - especially in the sunset...

fsscr580m2j5a.jpg

Dedl

Looks even better with a Mad Dog in the foreground.

You're the best Mitch.  Hope you'll consider KAUS next.  

Lee

Lee Adams

JAFO

Great work as always Mitch! Much appreciated. FYI, I saw your note about the Afcad. mm_afcad_dump.zip on Flightsim.com has a bunch of Mach-1 afcads, including both KBNA and KOKC. Unless you get his permission, obviously you cant upload them in the package, but they can definitely be substituted in by the end user.

32 minutes ago, trioer said:

Great work as always Mitch! Much appreciated. FYI, I saw your note about the Afcad. mm_afcad_dump.zip on Flightsim.com has a bunch of Mach-1 afcads, including both KBNA and KOKC. Unless you get his permission, obviously you cant upload them in the package, but they can definitely be substituted in by the end user.

Who's permission? I have not uploaded anyone's Afcad. I only attached the original from Mach-1 which I do have permission. Thanks.

Mitch

Sorry Mitch, I think you misunderstood me. I didn't mean you uploaded his work. I meant if you want to use the KBNA afcad in that package for your own personal use, it is there. Maybe in your readme.txt, you can direct people who download your files to that package to download? I use it myself, though I did modify it. I see where I worded that wrong. I apologize!

Edited by trioer

No no no offense taken at all. I was just adding that when I took on this project of re-doing Jaxon’s work I made sure I got his permission first. He graciously provided such. All good.

Thank you,

Mitch

Thanks for the BNA update, Mitch; it really looks great at dusk and night as Dedl pointed out.  

John G.

I have problem regarding the ground textures. Around the main terminal the complete ground is a light-grey square area. The rest of the airport looks okay, without any problems. 

I think I have the same problem as well with KBNA and KBHM in that the parking spots next to the terminal are lighter coloured squares. I didn't see anything on your "fixes" site, Thanks.

I added this post after seeing the post in this forum regarding the large square. 
To be clear: I downloaded the fix immediately but it didnt fix the square.

I downloaded the fix and replaced the textures in the orginal texture folder with the new ones.