Sign in to follow this  
RBD

Honeycomb yoke

I received this beautiful piece of work.  However, it’s not compatible with Mac necessarily or It’s above my pay grade to make it work.  I followed up with their site to down load updated drivers.  They don’t download even when I put the security and firewall down.  Nothing that works.

Unfortunately, the company has not been responsive.  They’ve never contacted me to help.  I’m selling cheap if someone wants to buy it.  

Contact by PM to exchange info

Edited by charliearon
Removed emaill address to prevent spamming

2 hours ago, Jean-Jacques said:

Hahaha... ok,but more than double the cost!  I wish I had that kind of money...

5 hours ago, RBD said:

I received this beautiful piece of work.  However, it’s not compatible with Mac necessarily or It’s above my pay grade to make it work.  I followed up with their site to down load updated drivers.  They don’t download even when I put the security and firewall down.  Nothing that works.

Unfortunately, the company has not been responsive.  They’ve never contacted me to help.  I’m selling cheap if someone wants to buy it.  

Contact by PM to exchange info

Scroll down to the What Platforms are the products compatible with on this link. https://flyhoneycomb.com/faq/

Conpatible with MAC. Raise a formal request for support here. info@flyhoneycomb.com

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

The Honeycomb forum site appears to have been hacked.  Tons of very recent posts in foreign characters that translate into spam. Like 70 full pages of them. Sad, but in all honesty I have posted there earlier as well as others.  The user traffic is sparse.  The support traffic is almost non-existent. I am much happy with the Honeycomb yoke itself, coming off of a Saitek Pro Cessna yoke, but sadly some brand support is necessary, and not there.

I would not return the yoke yet if I were the original poster.  It is a USB device and I had no problems with a PC.  It may instead be a Mac-related USB issue.

Edited by fppilot

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere