Sign in to follow this  
Highmike

Database Empty and can't see where to load one

Hi guys, I just downloaded this yesterday and first boot went fine, but when I was prompted to choose a database I hit the cancel button by mistake and now I get a Database Empty notification at the bottom of the screen, and can't see where to load a one.

I have FSX:SE and P3Dv4 installed on my machine but would prefer the P3D database.

Probably something very simple, and I did look at the documentation but couldn't find anything useful.

Thanks to Alex for the fine work!

Mike Beckwith

Scenery Library -> Load Scenery Library in the menu.

You should be able to select which simulator that you want to create the database from as well as set the base path and scenery.cfg location.  There are two additional options at the bottom of the dialog once which pertains specifically to P3D.

Once done, make sure that you select the appropriate simulator in the Scenery Library menu.

• Like 1

Ernest Pergrem

Thanks very much, Ernest. That worked well for me.

Mike Beckwith