Sign in to follow this  
flesland

Operations center v2.0

Hey friends of avsim forums, I have an issue, a couple of days ago, I did a update of PMDG Operations center from v 1.0 to v2.0, and now when I try to install liveries downloaded from avsim liveries in ptp format, shows up a message that livery is not installed and failed the installation, this is very annoying. With old version of Operations center I did install every single one liveries of avsim liveries for my PMDG 737NGX. What maybe is the problem?  Please help me out

Thanks in advance

I have installed PMDG 737NGX running on P3Dv4.5 (everything was great before PMDG O.C v2.0 update)

Nibaldo Soto A.

Hi, flesland. I found the answer to this after much frustration! All you have to do is right click the op center icon, and select "run as administrator".  Now it let's you download new liveries, and repair any orphan liveries after certain updates to the op center. Took me about a half hour of being annoyed, but that was the answer, for me!

Thanks,

Mike

TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI)MOTHERBOARD 
AMD Ryzen 5 5900X CPU-LIQUID COOLED
AMD RADEON RX 6900 XT
32GB RAM G-SKILL TRIDENT Z
SAMSUNG SSD 980 PRO 2TB