Sign in to follow this  
AFR2708

modify FsLabs aircraft registration

Good morning all,
I would like to change the registration of the A320 AFR of FsLabs (F- HBNJ by F-NATH), I may make the modifications in Aircraft.CFG but everything comes back with the old parameters.
I'm on windows 10 and P3DV4

Could you help me? Thank you in advance.

Don't change it in the aircraft.cfg file, you have to go above in each aircraft folder to the config folder inside the aircraft folder and change it there or better yet in the fltsim.cfg inside the actual aircraft texture pack.. The config file acts like a master file to each aircraft and sets everything for the aircraft.cfg file. I hope you'll see what I mean when you open the aircraft folder. Each has one, for example, the A320 CFM has one, the A320 IAE has a separate one.

Edited by Midnight Music

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

Hello
Thank you for your extremely effective response.
I continue to learn how P3DV4 and FsLabs work thanks to you.
However I would like that the registration F- HBNJ also passes to F- NATH on the rear fuselage of the plane, how can I do?
Thank you in advance

10 minutes ago, AFR2708 said:

I would like that the registration F- HBNJ also passes to F- NATH on the rear fuselage of the plane, how can I do?

You have to paint it on the fuselage. But first you should ask this repaint's author for permission, especially if youy want to share it later.
Or send an email / a private message to the painter and kindly ask if they can do it for you.

Edited by Rafal