Sign in to follow this  
Nixon

VOX atc panel

Hi

I used to use VOXATC when I still ran FSX. I am now running P3DV4.5 and have upgraded to 7.42. I have run the indexer and when complete I have selected all my PMDG, FSLabs and Majestic dash 8 planes. Unfortunately I can't find the VOXATC panel. I can see the panel in the P3D fighter jet. I would be grateful if someone could point me in the right direction. I have tried finding the panel by looking in the drop down view menu with no luck

Hello Nixon,

I am assuming you ran the VoxATC panel setup (C:\Program Files\Internal Workings\VoxATC P3D 4\VAPanelSelect.exe).

You can find the VOX Panels for your aircrafts in P3D4 by going to the Vehicle menu and selecting the Instrument Panel.

See attached Picture 

fcget?id=1649503.25166592.66560&fname=vo

I hope this assists you in your quest! 😂

23 hours ago, Polymerman said:

Hello Nixon,

I am assuming you ran the VoxATC panel setup (C:\Program Files\Internal Workings\VoxATC P3D 4\VAPanelSelect.exe).

You can find the VOX Panels for your aircrafts in P3D4 by going to the Vehicle menu and selecting the Instrument Panel.

See attached Picture 

fcget?id=1649503.25166592.66560&fname=vo

I hope this assists you in your quest! 😂

Hello Polymerman

Firstly thanks for your reply.

Yes I have run VoxATC panel setup.  Unfortunately the link to your picture is not working. I will see if I can find the vehicle menu in P3Dv4. 

Sorry about that Nixon! It seemed to work for me?  

I'm using the insert image from url show in the posted process and it looked OK but didn't inset the image

I give up! Hope you can figure it out from P3D4!

Edited by Polymerman