Sign in to follow this  
albx

Can't login to flightsimulator.com insider

Hi, I can't login anymore to the flightsimulator.com, signed for alpha the day 1, then I was not in any of the alpha stages, but now I can't login anymore. Anyone else?

thanks

30 minutes ago, albx said:

Anyone else?

thanks

Yes: 

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

If it's the same issue that I was having, try this to resolve it:

Go to Xbox.com and login in up in the top right of the page. Once you're logged in, click your profile picture and select sign-out.  Now, go back to the FlightSimulator.com  website and click login. Fill out your login information and sign in but do NOT click Auto Sign-in.

That should get you back in.

Nothing else worked for me other than using Edge (chromium build) and clearing all the history, cache, cookies from it.

Asobo definitely have a problem with the site as Xbox.com login works fine for me.

32 minutes ago, liebowa said:

If it's the same issue that I was having, try this to resolve it:

Go to Xbox.com and login in up in the top right of the page. Once you're logged in, click your profile picture and select sign-out.  Now, go back to the FlightSimulator.com  website and click login. Fill out your login information and sign in but do NOT click Auto Sign-in.

That should get you back in.

this worked for me

For me it's an issue with the way the website/browser store cookies. If I don't check the box to "keep me signed in" it works.

I've sent an email to the Community contact explaining the  problem (which I'm sure he is aware of ) and asked him if there is a work around.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

What I learned was that you could get this issue if you logged into your account and then you did not log out anymore and then tried to login again. I solved this by installing Chrome and login with that browser (I usualy use Edge with Chromium) When I was logged in with Chrome I logged out again and then I could login with Edge (My default browser). 

Probably this also works the other way arround. So If Chrome is your default browser then install Edge and login with that browser and log out again. Then you should probably be able to login again with Chrome. 

If this does not work then send an email to: support@flightsimulator.zendesk.com Then a support ticket is generated and you will be invited into their support system with helpfull suggestions and personal assistance. 

Try Chrome. Apparently Edge is having a problem with the site. 

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

I have only Edge installed, just tested and logging in/out works without any problems. 

10 hours ago, FDEdev said:

I have only Edge installed, just tested and logging in/out works without any problems. 

Do you have the Chronium version of edge or the older version and are you using multiple devices? I think I started to have problems with the Chromium version. When you log in and log out on the same device then everything keeps working. If you try to login on another device while you still have a session open on the previous device then it goes wrong. 

For me works with Microsoft Edge or with Mozilla Firefox in private window: start Firefox normally, then press "Ctrl+Shift+P". Try it 🙂

Now tested with private tab in mobile Google Chrome (android smartphone) and works too!

Edited by ludekbrno
Aditional information