Sign in to follow this  
abranpuko

ground traffic in the past!

Hello. 

Today, i wanted to fly a flight with the "time offser into the past" of reatraffic. I set it one day before, in the GCTS airport, and discovered that when we use the past, there is no ground traffic.

planes just dissappear after landing. 

i tested this also in other airports. so, my question is:

does someone know if "ground traffic" exists when using the time offset in Real traffic? 

thanks in advance!

14 hours ago, abranpuko said:

does someone know if "ground traffic" exists when using the time offset in Real traffic? 

Yes of course, it is just a play back feature. I've just set it one day before at  LSGG and I do see ground traffic.

Edited by kiek

7 hours ago, kiek said:

Yes of course, it is just a play back feature. I've just set it one day before at  LSGG and I do see ground traffic.

oh. i cant understand. at GCTS, two days before, there was a lot of traffic (that was diverted from other island). i could see it on air, but ground traffic wasnt there. im gonna test again. i dont know if its possible for you, but i would be very glad if you could check the ground traffic on saturday 22 february at 17:40 UTC. do you have ground traffic?

thanks kiek:)

Edited by abranpuko

9 hours ago, abranpuko said:

i think it has to see with kind of airports. all data are not recorded maybe, but biggest airports?

Check it with Balthasar of RT i'd say.