Sign in to follow this  
V1VrV2

Repaint: Netjets

Wrapping up an older Netjets livery. This livery is also common on a number of Excels once they leave NetJets, too, so expect a few additional repaints from it as well. And while this represents about 10 hours of work so far 🙄 I still have a few things to tweak... But, I hope to get this to you all very soon! Screenshot is in P3Dv4 but I plan to make it compatible for FSX as well. You can expect a NetJets Europe version as well. Stay tuned!

8gfEayC.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Trevor Bair

CMEL+IR | PA32R-301T & C208B
My Real World Travels

6 hours ago, V1VrV2 said:

Wrapping up an older Netjets livery. This livery is also common on a number of Excels once they leave NetJets, too, so expect a few additional repaints from it as well. And while this represents about 10 hours of work so far 🙄 I still have a few things to tweak... But, I hope to get this to you all very soon! Screenshot is in P3Dv4 but I plan to make it compatible for FSX as well. You can expect a NetJets Europe version as well. Stay tuned!

Thanks so much Trevor  😀.. looking forward to your work. Getting a NetJets and maybe a Wheels Up in the future will be AWESOME !! 

WAT1460.png

Just an update that the NetJets livery is available in the file library here. It has been tested in both P3Dv4 as well as FSX (special thanks to @JIM BAUMANN for his help with that) but please let me know if you find any issues.

Download Link

AyFij8O.jpg

Trevor Bair

My Real World Travels

On 2/24/2020 at 7:09 AM, V1VrV2 said:

...You can expect a NetJets Europe version as well. 

Thank you very much for this new livery.

ZKrKb.png

I hope an european version too.

• Like 1

GTX 1660 Ti

On 3/1/2020 at 2:34 PM, doudou said:

I hope an european version too.

Testing this one now - Will create a separate topic when it's ready. 😉

Ea1EFAj.jpg

Trevor Bair

My Real World Travels