Sign in to follow this  
Usvart

RuntimeError 9 RadarContact.fsuipc.rcv4code

Hi there, I have the error message runtime 9 as soon as I click on Run RC the error code appears and my plane is crashed and suddenly in the water. I had previously loaded the flight plan into the FSX and had myself seated on the airfield. I use the fsx steam version.

I already ran the makerwy.exe and updated the scenery database in RC

could the error be related to orbx scenery? does RC have to be installed on the same partition as FSX? many thanks for your help

@Usvart, check the path to your flight sim plan folder is saved in Settings. It should appear in the bottom left. Make sure you run RC4 with admin privileges.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Thanks for your reply.

In RC I click on "FS200x Flight Plan .pln" and open a downloaded flight plan. In which settings must I save the path? In fsx?

@ray

Are you talking about the FLT/WX Path? I set it to my download ordner but I still crash in the water after "Start RC" 😞

15 minutes ago, Usvart said:

Thanks for your reply.

In RC I click on "FS200x Flight Plan .pln" and open a downloaded flight plan. In which settings must I save the path? In fsx?

No, RC should remember the location of your plans. Usually it's My Documents \ Flight Sim Files. When you open RC4 the path should be visible bottom-left on the main interface. If you see that all should be well.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

6 minutes ago, Usvart said:

@ray

Are you talking about the FLT/WX Path? I set it to my download ordner but I still crash in the water after "Start RC" 😞

Yes, that's the option. Make sure you have the latest versions of FSUIPC and MakeRunways from these locations.

https://forum.simflight.com/topic/66136-useful-additional-programs/

https://forum.simflight.com/topic/80977-updated-modules/

Install them and then rebuild the database. That should fix it.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

3 minutes ago, Usvart said:

sadly I have still the same problem. I will reinstall fsx and try again, thanks fo far.

No need to install FSX again. Nothing wrong with it. Which version and what is its location? If inside program files (x86) make sure you make that folder an exception in Defender.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

But maybe its my orbx scenery that causes the problems.

I have the FSX Steam Version which is located at F:\Steam Games\steamapps\common\FSX

Radar Contac is installed at C:\

My sim file are at D:\Eigene Dokumente

As I installed RC there was a error message complaining about my simconnect versio, but I really have the latest FSUIPC installed.

Radar Contact doesn’t use SimConnect. ORBX Files are fine. I have some myself.

Have a read of this related problem. It may help. https://forum.simflight.com/topic/85890-rc4-not-showing-in-p3d-v4/

Edited by Ray Proudfoot

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

1 hour ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

Radar Contact doesn’t use SimConnect. ORBX Files are fine. I have some myself.

Have a read of this related problem. It may help. https://forum.simflight.com/topic/85890-rc4-not-showing-in-p3d-v4/

Ok, will read this, but i already deinstallerd my fsx before I red your advice.

I deinstalled fsx and all orbx scenery. Now I installed FSX SE again and have this error message:

SCENERY.CFG File error.  Local Scenery Directory (ORBX\FTX_EU\FTX_EU_GES_08_CUSTOM\SCENERY) in Scenery Area.129 not found.  Click OK to continue.

How is this even possible; how das FSX "know" I used ORBX before?

Edited by Usvart

I installed RC again and have this error:

Your FSX installation is incorrect! The version of SimConnect installed will not load FSUIPC4. You may need to repair the FSX installation to rectify this first. No changes have been made by this program.

!!WARNING !! This version of FSX is later than any known by this FUIPC4. There may be problems. Please check for a later version of PFSUIPC4! Checking compatibility with installed SimConnect: Probe Manifst fails to match base SimConnect needed to load FSUIPC4!

But installed the latest FSUIPC version, I just dont understand it.

Edited by Usvart

I can only help with RC. You are acting too hastily. Just sort out your Steam FSX problems and come back when you have it working properly.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

On 2/24/2020 at 4:15 PM, Usvart said:

I!!WARNING !! This version of FSX is later than any known by this FUIPC4. There may be problems. Please check for a later version of PFSUIPC4! Checking compatibility with installed SimConnect: Probe Manifst fails to match base SimConnect needed to load FSUIPC4!

Try installing a newer version of FSUIPC. I'm running:

********* FSUIPC5, Version 5.152 (24th July 2019) by Pete Dowson *********

Edited by MDFlier

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440