Sign in to follow this  
Lorby_SI

LorbyAxisAndOhs updated to 1.03 b03

Hello @ll,

version 1.03 b03 is mostly a bugfix version. It fixes the problem that button events would not be immediately available after having been assigned.

In addition it is now possible to assign MIDI controllers to axis events as well. Since many MIDI devices have rotary encoders, this could be used for example for the tiller axis. Or it may be fun to fly a drone with ribbon controllers.

The app is available for free on the Lorby-SI website

Best regards

Edited by Lorby_SI

LORBY-SI

Thank you Oliver,

Mine is working very well at the moment and very very consistent.  A welcome change to importing controls for each flight using P3D.

Never did sort that out LOL but your programme makes this insignificant.

Thanks again for the heads up,

Regards

Tony

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

Hello all,"

I have just updated to the latest version. 

I now find I have no joysticks showing on the right hand side (configured Joysticks in Database) I have done a rescan to no avail,

My problems started when I loaded up P3D and LAAO showed on screen automatically. It recognised the aircraft I wanted but there were no Axis or button configurations showing.

I went into templates and clicked on "apply a template to this aircraft" and there were no templates showing. So I set up a template for the aircraft and clicked on templates again, Following that I clicked on save this template. and the LAAO crashed to desktop. 

After reloading P3D, that was when I checked manage joysticks" to discover that there are no green entries on the right hand side. I figure that if I have no joysticks configured, this could quite possibly confuse the programme when I try to assign controls. I guess that is quite the understatement. My problem is that I cannot get LAAO to recognize the joysticks/controllers that I have. I have disconnected all the joysticks, rebooted, connected all the joysticks again , rebooted again (all joysticks recognized in P3D and in XPlane) but still nothing in LAAO.

There is nothing that I can find in the manual regarding getting LAAO to recognise the controllers probably, because it is or should be a completely automated process.

Help???

Regards

Tony

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.