Sign in to follow this  
jnlcdum

LINDA 3.1.1 not communicate with MCP Combo 2 (resolved)

hello everyone,

I just installed the new PMDG 737 ngxu, so I installed the module corresponding to the aircraft precisely how the new version 3.1.1 linda, this moment I have a problem, linda launches well but my mcp does not communicate with linda while the eve everything worked perfectly with the old 737ngx.

can you help me ?

thank you in advance

Edited by ScotFlieger

captainhenrychen-1.jpg

ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming / Intel Core i5 6500 3.20 GHz/16 Go DDR4 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 /  W7 64 Integrale / Saitek Proflight Yoke+Quadrant+Rudder+Switch Panel/VRInsight MCP Combo 2 Boeing

As I advise all users with such problems, please follow the 3.1.1 fault diagnosis procedure so I can analyse the logs. I am not clairvoyant. 

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

Hello ScotFlieger,

how to pass my log file this morning? I do not see the join this page.

Sincerely,

Jean-Luc

captainhenrychen-1.jpg

ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming / Intel Core i5 6500 3.20 GHz/16 Go DDR4 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 /  W7 64 Integrale / Saitek Proflight Yoke+Quadrant+Rudder+Switch Panel/VRInsight MCP Combo 2 Boeing

The linked procedure includes an email address to send the logs and files to. Please read.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

Thanx ScotFlieger,

I needed to detail the problem and transmit log files

captainhenrychen-1.jpg

my log files are left with the details of my problem. I is counting on your help 😉

captainhenrychen-1.jpg

Thank you for the logs. Your MCP Combo 2 (Boeing) is connected to COM4 not the COM3 you have selected in LINDA. See FSUIPC5.LOG Lines 515 and 457770. This needs to be changed in LINDA Setup.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

scotflieger,

thank you for these instructions. I'll make the necessary change and you want résulttat informed of this change.

captainhenrychen-1.jpg

scotfleiger thank you very much for helping me solve my problem of communication between Linda and my mcp.

Only the choice of the com port was indeed involved and the proper com port is No. 4. it works properly again.

a thousand times thank you for your help.

good afternoon.

cordially.

Jean-luc

captainhenrychen-1.jpg

I am pleased we got it sorted.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK