Sign in to follow this  
boeingcorp

Classic Airliners?

I don’t like long haul flight so I would love the short-hauler which is the first aircraft I ever flew with, from Paris to London, the Caravelle. 

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

if i am not mistaken Caravelle project was started by Just Flight, but sadly no news about that one

Artur 

1 hour ago, Beardyman said:

if i am not mistaken Caravelle project was started by Just Flight, but sadly no news about that one

It was being made by Aeroplane Heaven in conjunction with Just Flight, with some of the work being done by Just Flight and some by Aeroplane Heaven, but the project then switched back to only being done by Aeroplane Heaven as Just Flight re-aligned its product focus a little bit (basically they got a bit too busy doing their in-house 747-200), so Aeroplane Heaven is still working on the Caravelle. Here's the product page for it:

https://www.aeroplaneheaven.com/product_caravelle.php

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

I'd love an old Short Solent / Sandringham flying boat.

Specs: Win10, 4790K, nVidia 1080ti, Saitek Yoke+Quadrant+Radio/Switch and AP panels, VRInsight 737 overhead, Virtual Avionics 737 MCP. 3 x 1440*900 main display + 1024*600 VDU display. NLR V3 Motion seat. Oculus DK2 CV1 HTC Vive VR headsets.

As far as I'm concerned a Fokker F27 Friendship would be nice.

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS

7 minutes ago, Rimshot said:

As far as I'm concerned a Fokker F27 Friendship would be nice.

Aha, the biggest metal (cargo version at least) I've yet had the pleasure of piloting, well, sat in the left seat with any antiquated automation it didn't really have turned off, descending through 10,000ft over a small island to line up for a runway that will remain nameless.

I forget how many aviation rules might have been bent just a little for me to be in that position and am pretty sure that similar circumstances are very unlikely to arise ever again.

• Like 1

How about everything including/before the year 1981?  Basically a 767 and everything older.  They’re all a lot more fun to fly than the current planes (if you’ve got the skills to do so😉).

But honestly, I’m looking forward to JustFlight’s 747 Classic and the Aeropoane Heaven Caravelle.  And of course, PMDGs DC-6.  All have stated they want to move them over to MSFS once released.  That leaves the 727 (-200Adv if only having to choose one) as my personal wish for someone to make for MSFS.  Who knows, maybe FlyJSim on the XP side will make a version for MSFS.  

Edited by ual763
  • Upvote 1

I have begun learning to fly the PMDG DC-6 and would like to offer it as a "Classic".

I am enjoying this so much more than I thought.

Franklin Duncan

Franklin Duncan

Maddog MD-82 Ex Meridiana 

CASE: Cooler Master MasterBox Lite 5 MB: Msi Z590 Tomahawk CPU: Intel i7 11700K RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 2400 MHz COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 120 HD: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB GPU: Nvidia (Asus A8G) GTX 1080 PSU: Cooler Master V750 FAN: Cooler Master MasterFan Pro 120 Air Flow RGB (x4).

302318.png     Lorenzo Guidotti

3 hours ago, Lorenzog said:

Maddog MD-82 Ex Meridiana 

And only that livery in FS2020 please. 🙂

Guys, your making me feel so old listing aircraft that were still flying when I was in college. Lol

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I would love A2A to update its Boeing 377 for MSFS. Off course a DC-3 is a must have. As for jets, the Caravelle that has already been mentioned is very pretty aircraft. As it is French, Asobo might even make one themselves...

Flightsim rig:
PC: AMD 5900x with Dark Rock Pro 4 cooler | MSI X570 MEG Unify | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo | Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 3090 | Corsair RM850x | Fractal Define 7 XL
AV: Acer Predator x34 3440x1440 monitor | Logitech Z906 speakers
Controllers: Fulcrum One Yoke | MFG Crosswind v2 pedals | Honeycomb Bravo TQ | Stream Deck XL | TrackIR 5