Sign in to follow this  
mp15

Greetings

My name is Martin and I'm new in the forum, what brought me here was the upcoming MFS.

I always been afraid to fly and I never liked planes, I do like motorbikes though, I created my first motorbike from scratch in 2004. 

I've met an entity once who shown me a lot of information regarding the past and flying.

I began to experiment in flight simulation in 2019 for aircraft design and development, I have an expertise in 3D procedural dynamic simulations, I'm also a visual artist, as well as a digital musician, I create sinthethizers from scratch and noise generators, I also design wrist watches and I'm also a chef, my favorite food is angus meat, cooked on grill.

I've lived in 4 countries in the last 14 years and I speak 5 languages. I'm currently single and I'm based in a remote place in South America, I currently work with hi end holograms and  I'm looking for online friends and a girlfriend and also Im available for remote or in house high tech work.

Please do not contact me in private regarding aircraft design.

me.webp

watch.webp

chopperdog.webp

PozziM944Avsimb.webp

The Welcome New Members Forum was set up for new members,  You joined in November and already have many posts.  This topic is better suited in the Hanger Chat Forum.  I will move it there.

• Upvote 1

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

@mp15

Your post threw me off. It took me a minute to realize you had changed your user name from mpozzi, that we know you as in the MSFS forum, to MP15.

Btw, the photos you attached are not showing.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

2 minutes ago, cmpbellsjc said:

@mp15

Your post threw me off. It took me a minute to realize you had changed your user name from mpozzi, that we know you as in the MSFS forum, to MP15.

Btw, the photos you attached are not showing.

I told him about it.  He is using an image hosting site and I showed him in his cloud topic to just paste the BBCode into his posts.  Don't think he's firing on all cylinders. :blink:

• Like 1

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

You should know that I'm not able to edit this topic to upgrade my pictures as BBCode.

MP'15 is my first plane developed.

Just now, charliearon said:

Don't think he's firing on all cylinders. :blink:

Actually I can develope complex aircraft in the most realistic air flight simulators in the world and that make my cylinders big bore ,)))

People have asked....a developer for who?  With all of your posting in the MSFS forum, are you doing so to get noticed by Microsoft/Asobo and hoping to be asked to join them?

Sorry, I don't mean to offend you but you seem to be strutting your stuff on the MSFS forum.

• Upvote 1

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Not really Charlie,  I already contacted directly in the past MsObo and Laminar for work already.

I'm currently working with cutting edge technology holograms.

I develope and design aircraft only for myself in xplane.

OK, thanks for the reply back!  It seemed like a lot of folks were wondering the same thing, so I thought I'd ask!  Keep up the good work!

• Like 1

Charlie Aron

47 minutes ago, mp15 said:

I develope and design aircraft only for myself in xplane.

With all due respect, if you develope this stuff for XP, why are you showing it off in the MSFS forum? Why not post this stuff in the XP forum where the majority of the XP users reside? Maybe someone if that forum might see it and an opportunity could arise from it.

• Upvote 1

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

honestly I just noticed that there was xplane content in Avsim by you telling me about it,  so great, I will talk there regarding my creations, however I will design and develope aircraft (for myself) in MFS too.

3 hours ago, mp15 said:

You should know that I'm not able to edit this topic to upgrade my pictures as BBCode.

MP'15 is my first plane developed.

We gave you two hours to edit.

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Good morning @JimY I am 3 hours behind GMT'3 and I was sleeping during this notification, if there is a new window for edit please let me know.

M

3 hours ago, mp15 said:

Good morning @JimY I am 3 hours behind GMT'3 and I was sleeping during this notification, if there is a new window for edit please let me know.

M

It is within 2 hours after posting no matter where you are located in the World.

Submit News to AVSIM

I didnt know my pictures were shown as #name.webpc as I see them perfectly embed with my username.