Sign in to follow this  
mp15

Greetings

On 2/26/2020 at 8:49 PM, mp15 said:

I always been afraid to fly and I never liked planes....I began to experiment in flight simulation in 2019 for aircraft design and development....Please do not contact me in private regarding aircraft design.

What you are saying is that you were never interested in aviation and until a few month ago you suddenly got interested in simulation and aviation. You have at best a few month experience with desktop sims. Who should even think about contacting you concerning anything aircraft design aviation/flightsim related?

Edited by FDEdev

It will occur soon after I post my aircraft designs.

Since I've seen you both of your 'designs' I can't image that. Seriously, do you really think that you can learn aerodynamics and aircraft construction/design within a few month? 

Just now, FDEdev said:

Since I've seen you both of your 'designs' I can't image that. Seriously, do you really think that you can learn aerodynamics and aircraft construction/design within a few month? 

Yes

I don't want to go into details but I inherited a huge amount of information in a very short time indeed. 

I will be posting my designs in here soon.

Maybe he's the Dos Equis guy, The Most Interesting Man in the World: "Stay Thirsty My Friends" 🍺

Recently met an "entity".

Recently inherited a large trove of aeronautical information.

Knows more than Airbus engineers.

Works with cutting edge technology from the jungles of South America.

Holograms.

I'm not saying it's aliens...but it's aliens.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

And what's so special about your design?

M944 has characteristics that makes it special reflecting on it performance, however it is still in development probably for another year, and I wouldn't like to reveal details for now.

Several people here are getting very close to a vacation. Snide comments about another member are unacceptable. If you can't say something nice then don't say anything. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

Best to show your creations and expertise first and then brag about each one (but only if your input definitely shows you are as great as you say). I could write every day my dreams and accomplishments but that would be truly boring to others.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

That's a very strange aircraft with horrible performance numbers and serious design issues. I honestely don't understand what's the point of this aircraft.