Sign in to follow this  
ducaud

[Resolved] Missing Models on Groups

Hello, I recently purchased this program, and the difference is unbelievable. I have been creating different groups. For example, I have all A-380's in one group.  I have created and configure several of these groups. . All of the groups I created were working perfectly. Today I noticed while scrolling through the groups I created, that there were two groups that have no aircraft on them. AIG 757's and AIRBUS A320 Family.

I thought that the aircraft got de-selected, So I went back to edit the group (AIG757) and add them back, but I could not find any B757 model on the main group. So they are nowhere to be found. The same thing happened to the A320 group. All other groups are fine. I went back and re-scanned my drives with the programs option. It did not find them. ,I went back and deleted the AIG757 Group.9So I can recreated again. But the program still does not dind any B757 or A318/19/20/21 models. They are present in my AI aircraft files, and I see them on P3Dv4. Its just that FS Reborn does not find them. What can I do?

Thanks and Regards

Juan

53 minutes ago, ducaud said:

Hello, I recently purchased this program, and the difference is unbelievable. I have been creating different groups. For example, I have all A-380's in one group.  I have created and configure several of these groups. . All of the groups I created were working perfectly. Today I noticed while scrolling through the groups I created, that there were two groups that have no aircraft on them. AIG 757's and AIRBUS A320 Family.

I thought that the aircraft got de-selected, So I went back to edit the group (AIG757) and add them back, but I could not find any B757 model on the main group. So they are nowhere to be found. The same thing happened to the A320 group. All other groups are fine. I went back and re-scanned my drives with the programs option. It did not find them. ,I went back and deleted the AIG757 Group.9So I can recreated again. But the program still does not dind any B757 or A318/19/20/21 models. They are present in my AI aircraft files, and I see them on P3Dv4. Its just that FS Reborn does not find them. What can I do?

Thanks and Regards

Juan

Send me an email to support@fsreborn.com. I will need to see your DB to diagnose.

Regards,

Simbol