Sign in to follow this  
psykie

BIZ JETS

Asobo

One "THING" I REALLY, REALLY want is a very realistic long range medium to large Biz Jet.  I have been 'playing' MSFS since Flight Sim 98 and I have liked the Lear 45 but MUCH PREFER a long range medium to large very detailed business jet.  I think a detailed Falcon 8X would be AWESOME!!!

Matthew 

• Upvote 2

For now i would be thankful for the Cessna jet we saw in one of the early trailers (if i am not mistaken).

Given time i am sure addon developers can come in with more advanced airplanes, just like they did in the past.

Chock 1.1: "The only thing that whines louder than a jet engine is a flight simmer."

With you simming brother. Business jets are something that have always been neglected. My favourite type to fly.

Let's fill the virtual sky with these glorious machines. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, martin-w said:

With you simming brother. Business jets are something that have always been neglected. My favourite type to fly.

Let's fill the virtual sky with these glorious machines. 

Agreed. Unfortunately I didn't find a business jet that fully satisfied me on X-Plane. There are some nice ones, especially Carenado offers a lot, but the XP port either didn't implement the CDU or is missing procedures for the G1000.

Now I don't know if the Cessna in MSFS will even have a FMC modeled, but I'd already be happy for a Carenado like addon with a great flight model like in XP.

• Like 1

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved

I know the feeling , as I do strange things in the sim. I'll do a circle tour of a state, or small country. Then move on with a CRJ, or 737 to say... go from Florida to Virginia,  then back in the small props. SO it's not often I'll be in the jets. But a nice to have. 

Edited by Casualcas

Yess,  let it be done!!  LOL. In all seriousness it would be GREAT to have a long range, newer, larger, bizz jet.  And yes, the Citation looks good!!  

Matthew

Now I am. THANKS Dave. I would hope it’s something they can create for MSFS 2020. 

matthew

Oh, the Gulfstream would be awesome!  "They" over at X-plane Forums seem to think that this Falcon 8X has 'no chance' of being ported to MSFS 2020.  But they also seemed angry that I asked.  LOL.  I'm sure Aero Bask would want to sale as many of these planes as possible therefore cater to other  sims.     

Matthew

• Like 1

4 hours ago, suncoastflyer said:

Imagine if they were able to license a Gulfstream jet?!

Lol... seriously doubt it. Gulfstream have frequently threatened to sue the pants off anyone who does. Such a shame, it would be a great advertisement for their gorgeous aircraft.

word not allowed those pen pushers and legal people.

P.s. I think the mods need to calm down the swear filter. There are some unbelievably mild and inafencive words getting blocked.

Edited by martin-w

8 hours ago, martin-w said:

Lol... seriously doubt it. Gulfstream have frequently threatened to sue the pants off anyone who does. Such a shame, it would be a great advertisement for their gorgeous aircraft.

It's a shame tbh. Gulfstream in flight sim is just a meme these days.

Edited by suncoastflyer

P3Dv4 + XP11

MFS

13 minutes ago, suncoastflyer said:

It's a shame tbh. Gulfstream in flight sim is just a meme these days.

ilDEJTpiONAa7ZIZqkFgx0_i1c0JeZoxO6_iQN_Y

• Like 1