Sign in to follow this  
Kareem Mohamed Amozlouf

VATSIM FLAI TRAFFIC

Hello,

I have FSX, and I recently download FLAI multiple times but every time I fly on VATSIM the aircrafts are invisible and I can only see their tires and Nav lights. Please can someone help.unknown.png?width=1290&height=678

Kareem

FSX + Acceleration?  Aircraft shadows turned off?

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

DX10 preview unchecked in settings?

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

You may want to ask this on the VATSIM forum.  https://forums.vatsim.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=76939

Charlie Aron

I believe this is due to your limited memory.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

3 hours ago, Kareem Mohamed Amozlouf said:

I fly on VATSIM the aircrafts are invisible and I can only see their tires and Nav lights.

https://forums.vatsim.net/viewtopic.php?f=132&t=77789

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Kareem,

Wish I could offer a solution, but can only give you more questions;

1) Did you install using the Operations Center or manually?

2) Do you meet the perquisite requirement of having  Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 (x86 and x64)  installed?  Note, both editions (x86 and x 64)

3) Did you insure that you selected FSX and Prepared 3D v3 or earlier version?

4) What drive/directory did you install the FLAi into?   It's important that you click on 'Change' in the Settings" window and point to your FSX for FSX:SE root directory.  Don't install the aircraft outside of your main FSX/FSX:SE directory.   The aircraft need to find your texture and effects folders.

5) Click on 'Save' then confirm that the path shown in Update/Setup windows is correct..

6) After installation, check to insure there is a FLAi Aircraft folder inside your SimObjects folder.

7) If it's not there then you installed the aircraft into an incorrect location.  If so, go to 'Add or Remove Programs' in Windows and uninstall the aircraft and try again.

Ernie

Edited by airernie

Ernest Pergrem

1) I installed with the Operations Center

2) I just checked and I have the latest version.

3) I'm more than certain that I press the FSX box

4) I made sure I installed into the FSX directory

5) I clicked save and it showed the correct path.

6) I checked and the files were inside SimObjects/Airplanes, I uploaded a picture below for you to see.

7) I will fully uninstall it then.

Kareem

unknown.png?width=368&height=610

Edited by Kareem Mohamed Amozlouf

Alright, I just tested it, i did a short flight from LOWI - EHAM and on departure i was able to see traffic properly but then later on through the flight the problem happened again, the traffic are invisible except for their landing gear and their nav lights.

Kareem