Sign in to follow this  
Kareem Mohamed Amozlouf

VATSIM FLAI TRAFFIC

Sorry, wish I could offer something else.  The fact the traffic worked, even for a little while means the installation is okay.

The question now becomes as Dave mentioned, one of system specs; Operating system, CPU, memory, video card, video memory, etc. as well as settings within FSX. 

There is an ability to post feedback on the FLAi site main page.  You might try posting your question there.  Perhaps one of the developers or beta testers have seen the issue before.

Good luck,

Ernie

Ernest Pergrem

On 3/8/2020 at 3:02 AM, Kareem Mohamed Amozlouf said:

Thank you for the response and you have been of a great help, do you mind sending me a link of some sort to where the FLAI page is, Thank You!

Kareem

FLAi  About halfway down is the Feedback box.

Ernest Pergrem

12 hours ago, Kareem Mohamed Amozlouf said:

Yes, I did that and it has been almost a month now and haven't gotten any email!

Sorry to hear that. Other than what I suggested, if I had this issue and was adamant about the continued use of FLAi then here is what I would try;

First, list what your current software and hardware specs are;  What OS, what version of FS/FS:SE, what CPU, how much RAM, what video card and how much VRAM does it have, etc.  The more specifics you post the more likely you are to get an answer.

It could simply be that your system is inadequate.. Not the answer anyone wants, but possible.

Failing that, I would backup fsx.cfg, scenery.cfg, dll.xml, exe.xml, then delete them, restart the simulator and let FSX/FSX:SE rebuild them. 

Then reinstall FLAi only, try some flights on VATSIM using a default aircraft and see if the problem still occurs.

If the issue doesn't occur with a default or near default installation, then you have issues with your setup and I would slowly rebuild my installation starting first with the AVSIM guide.  Re-add any aircraft, airports, addons slowly and test between.

If it still occurs with a default or near default installation, then you may need to completely uninstall and re-install your sim.

Rather than the above, if everything except FLAi is working to your satisfaction there exists the option to ditch FLAi.

Sorry, there appears to be no easy "flip this switch and the problem is solved" answer.

Edited by airernie

Ernest Pergrem