Sign in to follow this  
737Andi

App or website for learning abnormal procedures of the A320

Hi,

I fear this might be the wrong sub forum, but I couldnt find a better one. Please feel free to move this topic to another place if necessary.

I'm looking for a good Android learning app or learning website that is listing the abnormal procedures of the A320.

I think there is still a lot to learn on the FSLABS A320 and I'm trying to dig a bit deeper into the systems.

Thank you for any recommendation.

Best regards Andreas 

8 minutes ago, 737Andi said:

Hi,

I fear this might be the wrong sub forum, but I couldnt find a better one. Please feel free to move this topic to another place if necessary.

I'm looking for a good Android learning app or learning website that is listing the abnormal procedures of the A320.

I think there is still a lot to learn on the FSLABS A320 and I'm trying to dig a bit deeper into the systems.

Thank you for any recommendation.

Best regards Andreas 

Sorry to have to ask, but did you try a Google Search for "A320 Abnormal Procedures"?  Because I just did, and...

Flight simulation has been around for longer than the majority of people in the community, and most every single question has been asked and answered many, many times over (which are all indexed by Google and other search engines).  Moreover, aircraft like the FSL Airbus closely mimics real world, so many (or at least most) real world procedures and learning sites (of which there are countless) are going to be immensely helpful to you.

The price of admission to all of this information is a simple Google Search.  Now, I'll also offer than all the A320 CBT videos are available for free on Youtube.

My very best wishes.

Edited by DaveCT2003

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Hi Dave, thanks for taking the time to write your answer. Indeed I did a google search and also a search on playstore. After approximately 1 hour I was not able to find satisfiable content. Most of the apps were useless or very expensive. Im willing to spend something but not as much as a real pilot paying for training content. I was just hoping for some good tips from the community. Maybe someone has a good recommendation.

Im looking for something similar to this

By the way...when performing a google search for a specific topic, google is very often listing the contents of forum topics as a hit. 

Therefore I believe it will only support/add to the quality of a forum if each question is decently answered with usable information. Thats my opinion at least.

Edited by 737Andi

Here you go. This should do the trick, see the 'abnormal procedures' hyperlink on the right side of this website:

http://www.smartcockpit.com/plane/AIRBUS/A320.html

Edited by Chock

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

I have seen some very detailed TURKISH AIRLINES A320 simulator drill on Youtube, but I just check that it's been pulled down, copyright violate I guess...

Hi Andreas, 

I can recommend the iSpring App for iPads together with an ECAM Training Software ( can't remember the exact name) of Easyjet. It's free and for real world pilots. If you have trouble finding it, I will give you more details.

Cheers Martin 

Edit: search for iSpring play and Read ECAM

Edited by Avi8tor

CPU 9900K @5GHz, RTX3090 Suprim X, 32GB RAM @3600MHz, WIN 10, P3Dv5.3HF2, 4K 40“ Monitor @30Hz

Dear all...thanks for your reply. Martins link was exactly what I was looking for!!! 🙂

That‘s good news. Enjoy working with it!

Martin

CPU 9900K @5GHz, RTX3090 Suprim X, 32GB RAM @3600MHz, WIN 10, P3Dv5.3HF2, 4K 40“ Monitor @30Hz