Sign in to follow this  
Casualcas

MSFS Release day excitement

It is not released this year. Blame Corona. 

Roar Kristensen    www.flightsim4fun.com

P3Dv4 with Opencockpits hardware controlled by OC4BAv4 for immersive PMDG B737/777/747 flying

XPLANE 11 with Opencockpits hardware controlled by OC4BA_XP for immersive  B737 flying

rmMShli.jpg?1 WylQl0J.jpg?3

None of this will happen, nobody buys video games physically at the store anymore, it will be an online digital product reserved for Xbox and high-end computers.

15 minutes ago, mp15 said:

None of this will happen, nobody buys video games physically at the store anymore, it will be an online digital product reserved for Xbox and high-end computers.

But they are at Fry's and Microcenters fighting over new motherboards, video boards, and memory because the online sources are sold out.  And it appears from the frenzy of the crowd that the CPU coolers (Consumers Pressing Uncontrollably) are already sold out!  So they have lost their cool!

Edited by fppilot

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

2 hours ago, mp15 said:

It's a joke son, you dont need to impress me 

• Like 12

2 hours ago, mp15 said:

You don't say, lighten up a bit dude.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

I was actually being nostalgic, I miss going to the Games store in person.

• Like 7

I willing to beat that the it will never see the light of day and that Corona virus is actually beginning of the zombie apocalypse.😒

• Like 1

Hello all,

+1 for all of the above, BUT, let us not forget the added free publicity (for the already converted) that is being generated.

I find it difficult, not to see it as just another pointless topic in an already overcrowded forum, with lots of opinions and relatively little factual content.

There are lots of "fors" and "againsts" on every aspect of this new and highly anticipated sim.  Why can we not digest and debate each MSFS update and be happy with that?

I made my decision to buy after the first screenshots and NOTHING said since, has convinced me that I am wrong. Like everyone else, I know I am just want the release date and I am being impatient about it. As such, I, personally do not need these extraneous topics which achieve, to my mind, very little. 

Regards, with no malicious intent.

Tony

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

5 hours ago, Casualcas said:

It's a joke son, you dont need to impress me 

😂😂😂 already bought a nice sleeping bag. Want to be the first in the store…..

• Like 3

11 hours ago, mp15 said:

High end computer sounds a bit dramatic.

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved

5 hours ago, himmelhorse said:

Regards, with no malicious intent.

Tony

Hi Tony,

Its actually achieved alot.  I got your opinion. You obviosly thought something of the post, and I appreciate that. I want to have fun out here, do it in a fun way. 

Since facts have been discussed,  and as you've noticed, facts are few and far until the application is released, but that won't stop us from actually talking about the Sim, other than "facts". 

Thanks, yeah, I think alot of people are going to jump on board, but i wonder how many are going to hold back to see if it blows up, or whatever the reason.