Sign in to follow this  
Cayenne

MSFS forum still inaccessible

I apologize that you had to wait so long kand, this is usually not the case.

I can help with checking your forum account. If you are stuck and are not able to log-in to the forum or you if your able to log-in but don't see see the insider area, please feel free to send me a PM here (or at the MSFS forums) and I’ll check your account, and when needed with one of forum administrators, if there is a issue with your account.

Joachim (Joe)

Thank you for intervening, Joachim. 

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

11 hours ago, Joachim said:

I apologize that you had to wait so long kand, this is usually not the case.

I can help with checking your forum account. If you are stuck and are not able to log-in to the forum or you if your able to log-in but don't see see the insider area, please feel free to send me a PM here (or at the MSFS forums) and I’ll check your account, and when needed with one of forum administrators, if there is a issue with your account.

Like I said, zendesk resolved it after 5 weeks of back and forth! but thanks

Hi, I have exactly the same problem, I cannot log-in to the MSFS forum (only). 

I went to Xbox.com and cannot login in the top right (only mid of the page. Once it says you're logged in, click your profile picture and select sign-out, then, I went back to the flightsimulator.com website and when I click login it reloads the page (the way it was before) and I observe in url place:

https://www.flightsimulator.com/?autherror=xbla_invalid

If I try the login directly to the forum "forums.flightsimulator.com" I receive the message below:

"There was a problem logging in to Xbox Live.

Please ensure your account has access to Xbox Live and try again.

Please visit xbox.com"

All other services are OK, ie. Hotmail, skype, xbox.com, MS Store etc. The Xbox status is OK (all ticked green), only MSFS forum is inaccessible.

I thank you in advance for any input.

Rgds,

Hamilton

Edited by hmuller

Hamilton Müller

I can't get in here either.

• Like 1

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

4 hours ago, Stoopy said:

I can't get in here either.

I tried all the steps and tips from several websites like:

https://www.reddit.com/r/MicrosoftFlightSim/comments/f3mdoj/psa_how_to_fix_insider_hub_login_issues/

https://twitter.com/MSFSofficial/status/1228463159188451328

etc, etc.  and none of them solved the problem.

My solution was to create another account and choose "NOT sync" in my 1st account.

Hamilton Müller