Sign in to follow this  
simbol

Immersion Package for NGXu available now!

Parallel 42 release 737 Immersion V2 for the PMDG 737 NGXu. FSReborn is proud to have been the major contributor in this project. This is our first product with partner Parallel 42 and there are many more to come!. 

Get your copy now via ORBXDirect.

Regards,

Simbol

Edited by simbol
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Hello Raul,

downloaded and installed. 

Where do I do or change the settings?

In ORBX Central no settings page opens when I hit the "Verify Files" button".

Kinly advise, tks

rgds Andreas

4 minutes ago, Andreasmb said:

Found it, once I loaded the NGXU within the Sim. Great product Raul. Congrats.

Thank you Andrea! very much appreciated! Enjoy!

S.

Congratulations, Raul. I have just watched the video, and that looks like a very impressive piece of work :cool:

• Like 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Hi Raul, any update on this one for p3dv5? 🙂

Sergio Naiberg

3 hours ago, SergioN said:

Hi Raul, any update on this one for p3dv5? 🙂

Sergio,

We are now testing it before releasing it.. information was posted today: 

Regards,

S.

Hi there, I have been considering purchasing this addon for the NGXu as I have been having issues with very dim landing and taxi lights and PMDG appear to not be fixing it for the many who report it on their forums.

Does Immersion V2 enhance and brighten the lights or does it only add effects when its foggy, rainy or flying through clouds?

I need a way of making the lights brigher at night on the runways and taxiways.  Will this product do that?

Regards

Chris Ibbotson

800driver.jpg

Chris Ibbotson

3 hours ago, cj-ibbotson said:

Hi there, I have been considering purchasing this addon for the NGXu as I have been having issues with very dim landing and taxi lights and PMDG appear to not be fixing it for the many who report it on their forums.

Does Immersion V2 enhance and brighten the lights or does it only add effects when its foggy, rainy or flying through clouds?

I need a way of making the lights brigher at night on the runways and taxiways.  Will this product do that?

Regards

Chris Ibbotson

We did that only for the Airbus family V2.

I left the original PMDG lighting for the NGXu because PMDG has options for multiple packages (LED, original) etc.

I am surprised you feel the original PMDG lights are too dim, they work perfectly fine on my systems.. Maybe you have an issue with your P3D settings.

I would suggest to check: 

Your monitor is calibrated properly for brightness and color.

If you are using shader products, disable them temporarily and see if this correct your issue.

Check your HDR and bloom settings under P3D, specially for V5. Leave them default.

Remove any Nvidia profiles settings you might have added, this can alter brightness of games altering your view results.

Use the PMDG Led package for lighting, it is brighter.

NGXu immersion will improve your experience with visual effects, replicating real weather visibility lighting and other weather effects pilots experience.

However it will not override PMDG dynamic lights. But as I said they are more than adequate, you need to check your visual settings as that is most likely the source of your problem.

Regards,

Simbol 

21 minutes ago, simbol said:

We did that only for the Airbus family V2.

I left the original PMDG lighting for the NGXu because PMDG has options for multiple packages (LED, original) etc.

I am surprised you feel the original PMDG lights are too dim, they work perfectly fine on my systems.. Maybe you have an issue with your P3D settings.

I would suggest to check: 

Your monitor is calibrated properly for brightness and color.

If you are using shader products, disable them temporarily and see if this correct your issue.

Check your HDR and bloom settings under P3D, specially for V5. Leave them default.

Remove any Nvidia profiles settings you might have added, this can alter brightness of games altering your view results.

Use the PMDG Led package for lighting, it is brighter.

NGXu immersion will improve your experience with visual effects, replicating real weather visibility lighting and other weather effects pilots experience.

However it will not override PMDG dynamic lights. But as I said they are more than adequate, you need to check your visual settings as that is most likely the source of your problem.

Regards,

Simbol 

That really is a shame it doesnt brighten them.  There are posts on the PMDG forum with others have major problems and PMDG say its down to the reflective properties on ground textures.  Some places it is not too bad but other places I can see nothing in front of the aircraft - its jet black.  I have adjusted my HDR settings with EA on and off, I have also tested it with Envshade on or off.  Problem has existed well before my recent purchase of Envshade.  Monitor is 100% accurately calibrated using a Datapro Spyder 4 Pro device, the screen brightness is set to a value of 120 cd/m2 which reflects the ambient light levels of the room (device measures the light during its calibration).  I dont adjust any nVidia settings because the calibration hardware does that and it creates a colour profile.  I have switched to the LED lights as I do see they are brighter but on some airports like EIDW they just are not bright enough.  The only way around it is to turn m monitor brightness up to 100% rather than around 65% which it needs to be at to be accurate.  Other aircraft lights are fine, even your own AI Lights Reborn Pro are nice and bright

Regards

Chris

800driver.jpg

Chris Ibbotson

On 12/5/2020 at 4:40 PM, cj-ibbotson said:

Other aircraft lights are fine, even your own AI Lights Reborn Pro are nice and bright

Thanks, out of interest can you try the following:

1) Try the PMDG NGXu lights using the default 5.1 LM Scenerio airport (This airport was developed by ORBX and the runway is using old materials) check the lighting intensity.

2) Try the PMDG NGXu lights using Eglin Air Force Base, this has new LM PBR materials.

Check if the brightness is the same on both airports or it is higher / lower for one of these.. When I calibrate my effects for P3D, I have to always do it around 3-4 times per effect.. once for prior V5.. once for V5 with PBR and once for non PBR materials.. lots of hard work.. people have no idea how much dedication creating these effects require.. specially lighting.

S.

Thank you I will attempt to do that this evening. A user on the PMDG forum has published a workaround on how to edit values of the fx files to increase the brightness. I did a quick test on one and it worked but I have not had time to tweak fully. 

Chris

800driver.jpg

Chris Ibbotson

27 minutes ago, cj-ibbotson said:

Thank you I will attempt to do that this evening. A user on the PMDG forum has published a workaround on how to edit values of the fx files to increase the brightness. I did a quick test on one and it worked but I have not had time to tweak fully. 

Chris

Glad to hear... you will need to tweak as I explained above..

I will consider for all future immersion packages override the original dynamic lighting so you guys can tweak easily etc.

S.