Sign in to follow this  
simbol

Immersion Package for NGXu available now!

We are proud to release 737 Immersion V2 for the PMDG 737 NGXu. This is our first product in partnership with partner Parallel 42. We love it and hope you do too!

Hope you enjoy the video.

Regards,
Simbol

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Looks amazing!!!! Congrats on the release and hope it does well.

Makes me wish I would have jumped on the PMDG 737 ngxu when the cost was creditable to the new msfs however being my own mistake I didn’t take advantage of it...but wow that immersion pack looks to be a beautiful product put out to complement the NGXU!!

Edited by flyinpilot212121
  • Like 2

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

7 minutes ago, flyinpilot212121 said:

Looks amazing!!!! Congrats on the release and hope it does well.

Makes me wish I would have jumped on the PMDG 737 ngxu when the cost was creditable to the new msfs however being my own mistake I didn’t take advantage of it...but wow that immersion pack looks to be a beautiful product put out to complement the NGXU!!

Get it if you can.. working so closely with NGXu have made me to follow in love with this bird.. it is an amazing product..

S.

Looks cool. I would consider buying it if P3D had a decent replay system that worked with complex add-ons. 

Very tempting, looks stunning.

• Like 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Worth it just for the Landing light effects.amazing work.you  have to see the Landing lights bouncing off clouds at night to understand what i mean.sure this effect was in an early version of  msfs.now  it's back and looks very cool.

steve

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, steve howlett said:

Worth it just for the Landing light effects.amazing work.you  have to see the Landing lights bouncing off clouds at night to understand what i mean.sure this effect was in an early version of  msfs.now  it's back and looks very cool.

steve

Don't forget you can change the PMDG lighting package via the FMC, open the aircraft options and find the landing package. Set it to LED, launch the sim with FOG and try to capture the light in the the centre of the light.. the colour in the center was designed to match the correct Kelvin values for LED types of lights. That is one of my favourite effects I designed.. but to be honest it is hard for me to choose.. so many good effects!

It is more impressive when you see it inside your own simulator, but here is a shoot describing what I said.. this is one of my favourite pics:

9YlKyxb.jpg

Regards,
S.

Edited by simbol
wrong link to picture
  • Like 2

Question,

I have DL turned OFF for day time.

Am I right in thinking all the amazing lighting effect depend on DL being ON.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

9 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

Question,

I have DL turned OFF for day time.

Am I right in thinking all the amazing lighting effect depend on DL being ON.

No, the volumetric lights are not dependent on DL.

St Elmo's fire does a little illumination in the cabin when it fires on the windscreen. You will not see the illumination but you will see the texture and the effect.

The volumetric lights will look exactly as the the picture I posted. But the tarmac will not be illuminated as this is done via the normal PMDG lights which use DL. So no worse of what you currently have, but you will see all the effects.

Regards,

Simbol 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, simbol said:

Don't forget you can change the PMDG lighting package via the FMC, open the aircraft options and find the landing package. Set it to LED, launch the sim with FOG and try to capture the light in the the centre of the light.. the colour in the center was designed to match the correct Kelvin values for LED types of lights. That is one of my favourite effects I designed.. but to be honest it is hard for me to choose.. so many good effects!

It is more impressive when you see it inside your own simulator, but here is a shoot describing what I said.. this is one of my favourite pics:

9YlKyxb.jpg

Regards,
S.

1st thing i did simbol was to switch to LED and test it,as you say you have to see it inside the sim to really understand what it does..amazing work by you .so thanks again 🙂

steve

• Like 2

It looks very stunning, but as a pilot I  never step out of the cockpit. Is there any benefit for me ?

i7-7700K @ 4.9 GHz, 32GB DDR4, GTX1080, 2 x Samsung 1TB NVMe, 1 x 3TB HDD, Windows 10 Prof

30 minutes ago, willy647 said:

It looks very stunning, but as a pilot I  never step out of the cockpit. Is there any benefit for me ?

Aircraft lighting at night, in clouds and in fog.  Also peripheral awareness of strobes on the ground and in cloud. 

The absence of a comprehensive playback utility which is able to capture all the parameters of a complex aircraft means that, as a purely upfront guy, you'll miss most of the magic.  Immersion packages largely add value in playback scenarios or if you are able to switch views to the wing from the pax perspective

18 hours ago, willy647 said:

So you don't have GSX and go out and see passengers loading the airplane? or the truck doing the push back? or the anti ice cleaning services.. or the services being performed to your aircraft?

It is the same thing here:

• While you are at the gate and it is raining you can admire rain drops perfectly crafted for each inch of the airframe drooping to the ground.

• You can see how when your airplane is being refuelled over 100% on the wing tanks fuel would overflows outside of the wing as per real world.

• You can appreciate how a real engine cold start looks like -this is certified by real pilots that tested the product.

• You can appreciate how a real APU cold start looks like - again this also certified by real pilots that tested the product.

• Have you ever been able to experience your simulator clouds to be illuminated when you fly with your landing lights on?

• Have you ever been able to experience your simulator illuminating the rain drops while you taxi or fly your lights on?

• Have you ever been able to experience ST Elmo's fire when you are in the cabin while flying thru storms? - again real pilots are telling us we nailed this effect.

• You saying you never use wing views to simulate you are a passenger for at least for a couple of minutes? then what about able to experience how wing condensation looks like during certain conditions or when the wing experience physics and forces? same thing when your wing fuel tanks are at 99%.. do you know the real 737 will spill out fuel under such conditions? and you can see it on the wing views, etc.

• Have you ever seen in your simulator what happens when you throttle up your engines on a wet surface? it is pretty impressive to see the water sprouts and engine condensation.. or the snow vortices under such circumstances.. and it is very easy visible when you are sitting on the passenger view.. which we all like to simulate at some point in the sim..

The list goes on.. Immersion packages are not only for "outside" views.. it is about replicating "REAL WORLD" effects and providing these to you giving you the experience and opportunity to feel like you are in a real living world where everything is possible. It is an immersion package not just an "effect package".. it will make you feel very different about your simulation..

After any flying simulation user have used any of these immersion packages, they cannot fly without then.. your aircraft and all the environment around the flying experience will just feel empty..  some even dare to say boring..

Kind Regards,
Simbol

Edited by simbol
  • Like 1

Any chance of seeing the LL illuminate the clouds whilst flying through them? intrigued 

43 minutes ago, kand said:

Any chance of seeing the LL illuminate the clouds whilst flying through them? intrigued 

We have an effect that simulates this already. 

S.