Sign in to follow this  
PebbleBeach

FS2004 2019 & 2020 Edition Fixes

Everyone,

I am not a scenery builder or designer by heart or talent. Most flight sim scenery creators have forgotten more than I'll ever know on this subject. That said, when I started out on this project of updating FS9 sceneries, it was aimed at making my own simulator experience better. Then I thought why not share with other FS9'ers these changes. If they like them so be it. If not, they can always revert back to their originals. As you know, most of my updates center around the Mach-1 Group airports. I was fortunate to receive Jaxan Prier & Jose Gutierrez's permission to edit these sceneries.

As I release some of these packages, I feel bad because I do not thoroughly test them. I simply do not have the time. So when folks bring to my attention that this, that, or the other is wrong, I feel an obligation to release a fix. Well this can become a confusing process for me as I'm not that versed on bitmap compression modes. But frankly more so for the library managers if I continue to upload fixes which ultimately become a burdensome endeavor for them. 

Therefore, I decided to create a page on my own website (adware free mind you) to offer users minor updates that addresses their complaints. When I release a new airport update, I will continue to go by route of the Avsim Library. This page on my site is intended only to address minor issues such as Afcads, texture issues, etc.

Please bookmark this page if you wish to correct simplistic issues with my releases. 2019/2020 Edition Fixes

Sorry for the trouble and may us FS2004 Ghosts from the past rock on!

Mitch

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

No need to apologize, no need to feel bad. It's this spirit that keeps FS9 alive. Many thanks!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

I’m sure many of us really appreciate your work. I do! 

Thank you! 

I love the work you have done, and appreciate it. I use both FSX and FS9, so anything that keeps FS9 going

is a big plus!

Thank you Romanus!!!!

We have 2 things in common. Flight Simulation and KENTUCKY WILDCATS.

Our season tickets are 11 rows from the floor at Rupp Arena. Thanks to my father and his history with UK Basketball under Coach Rupp.  

Mitch

• Upvote 1