Sign in to follow this  
Wolkenschreck

Chaseplane: 42% off for 24h (March 2, 2020)

Parallel 42 is celebrating their PMDG NGXU Immersion Package release with a 42% off sale of Chaseplane. The deal ends March 2, 2020 at 11:59PM GMT.

https://orbxdirect.com/product/p42-chaseplane

Edited by Wolkenschreck
  • Like 2

Best,
Christoph

Display resolution: 1920x1080 (8xSSAA)    GPU: 1080TI     CPU: i7-7700K (5.0 OC)    RAM: 16GB     SSD: Samsung 850Evo     Monitor: 27K

FSBetaTesters3.png

Hi Christoph

Thank you for having posted. Was waiting for such an offer for a long time. I am now also a happy owner of ChasePlane 😁

Andreas

Edited by furger
  • Like 2

Andreas Furger

Andreas, 
Glad you like it. Bought it myself as soon as I switched to P3D and could not fly without it anymore. Together with AS4 is Chaseplane my most essential add-on.

A tip to get you started: You can assign a button / key command multiple times. For example, you could assign the first press to your view from the pilot seat and the second press for a close-up view of the panel. If you do not use the the default ATC, you can remove most ATC key bindings and use the number keys 1-9 for some Chaseplane views.

Lastly, the community library with view presets is still down after the migration to ORBX. I have custom views for PMDG, FSLabs, AS CRJ, TFDI, Qwings, etc. Just send me a PM if you want some presets.

Edited by Wolkenschreck

Best,
Christoph

Display resolution: 1920x1080 (8xSSAA)    GPU: 1080TI     CPU: i7-7700K (5.0 OC)    RAM: 16GB     SSD: Samsung 850Evo     Monitor: 27K

FSBetaTesters3.png

Hi Christoph

Thank you for the additional hints. If you would have me a PMDG 777 preset that certainly would be great for a start . . .

Andreas

Edited by furger

Andreas Furger

12 hours ago, Wolkenschreck said:

Bought it myself as soon as I switched to P3D and could not fly without it anymore. Together with AS4 is Chaseplane my most essential add-on.

Absolutely agree, couldn’t imagine flying without chaseplane.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

I bought it not long ago and like it so much I'm not even upset I got it before the sale.