Sign in to follow this  
ark

Falcon50 Light Fix Patch Available

2 hours ago, ark said:

You are correct -- my sincere apologies!  I just redownloaded the Missing Panel Lights Fix and I think Mark updated the download file and somehow the wrong Falcon_50 cab file got inserted into the fix. I have uploaded the 'correct' Falcon_50 cab file to my dropbox. You can download it from:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/87vt0n6iljmbfk0/Falcon_50.CAB?dl=0

I will talk to Mark as soon as I can and get the "fix fixed".

Sorry for the confusion,

Al

No worries, thanks!
The Falcon is a wonderful addon and I'm so thankful you guys are on top of things and always improving!

Edit: Seems to be working now!

Edited by Pineapple_Wizard
Added sentence

1 hour ago, Pineapple_Wizard said:

Edit: Seems to be working now!

🙂 !

Hello,

I bought the F50 yesterday and havn't solve a light issue. Reading this topic didn't help me though I think I have a commun problem: some of the lights of the panels don't light up. That is the AC blue square button, all APU press button, Smoking signe for passenger.

All anonciator lights are functionning correctly.

I installed version 2.0b and change the cab file provided in the link. None of this solve my issue. I run p3d 4.5

I thank you for your help.

I wish good health to my reader.

Souheil

1 hour ago, s.mellah said:

Hello,

I bought the F50 yesterday and havn't solve a light issue. Reading this topic didn't help me though I think I have a commun problem: some of the lights of the panels don't light up. That is the AC blue square button, all APU press button, Smoking signe for passenger.

All anonciator lights are functionning correctly.

I installed version 2.0b and change the cab file provided in the link. None of this solve my issue. I run p3d 4.5

I thank you for your help.

I wish good health to my reader.

Souheil

Hello Souheil,

First, version 2.0b of the Falcon has the 'light fix' already built in as part of that version.

What sim are you using?

Please verify you are using the default F-35 as you default flight as explained below:

We have found that due to the complexity of the Falcon and Lear, it is good to use the default F-35 as your default flight so it loads into the rotating preview window when you start the sim. You can then switch to the Falcon, etc. What you want to do for this is load the default F-35 onto a runway, make sure the engines are running and avionics powered up, then save it as the default flight. This seems to help with initializing sim variables. 

Until all is working I think I would delete all Falcon saved flights.

Al

3 minutes ago, ark said:

Hello Souheil,

First, version 2.0b of the Falcon has the 'light fix' already built in as part of that version.

What sim are you using?

Please verify you are using the default F-35 as you default flight as explained below:

We have found that due to the complexity of the Falcon and Lear, it is good to use the default F-35 as your default flight so it loads into the rotating preview window when you start the sim. You can then switch to the Falcon, etc. What you want to do for this is load the default F-35 onto a runway, make sure the engines are running and avionics powered up, then save it as the default flight. This seems to help with initializing sim variables. 

Until all is working I think I would delete all Falcon saved flights.

Al

¨Hello Al,

Thanks for your answer. I'm using P3d 4.5.13.

As a matter of fact the default F-35 is my default flight that appears in the menu. I never changed it.

If the cab file is allready included in version 2.0B it is the same as the one provided as a patch I imagine.

Do you have any other idea of where my problem could be ?

Thanks again.

Souheil

1 hour ago, s.mellah said:

¨Hello Al,

Thanks for your answer. I'm using P3d 4.5.13.

As a matter of fact the default F-35 is my default flight that appears in the menu. I never changed it.

If the cab file is allready included in version 2.0B it is the same as the one provided as a patch I imagine.

Do you have any other idea of where my problem could be ?

Thanks again.

Souheil

I am still thinking about your problem.  BTW, the default a/c that P3Dv4.5 initially loads when you first install the sim is the F-22 I believe. For some reason using the F-22 didn't work as well for me as the F-35 -- strange.

For the No Smoking sign, are you clicking on the rectangular button on the overhead? The toggle switch on the overhead just below the little No Smoking button turns on the cabin lights, the rectangular No Smoking button itself is the switch that turns on the No Smoking sign in the cabin.

And just to check, for the square AC1 and AC2 lights on the overhead, you need to click directly on the square AC buttons. They are both a combination switch/light.

Al

Edited by ark

If you installed the Falcon with an anti-virus program running, suggest you try turning off the anti-virus program, then uninstall the Falcon, delete any files left over in the Falcon main directory, re-download the Falcon and reinstall it.

Al

Edited by ark

On 5/1/2020 at 4:38 AM, ark said:

If you installed the Falcon with an anti-virus program running, suggest you try turning off the anti-virus program, then uninstall the Falcon, delete any files left over in the Falcon main directory, re-download the Falcon and reinstall it.

Al

Hello Al,

I'm sorry for the time it took me to answer. I coudn't test your suggestions before this morning.

I've done all that you say. The F35 and not F22 as a default plane. Re-installation of the Flacon50, unfortunately for me nothing as change: all the lights that I described that should be litten when pressed are not functionning.

Too bad. As this aircraft seems great. 

Thanks for your help.

Souheil