Sign in to follow this  
jfrex

Phenom 300 GTN 750 Integration Mod Update

Hi Jorge

Love this mod - it has made flying the Phenom 300 a real pleasure (which is always a challenge with standard Carenado aircraft)! Great respect to you for coming up with the mod and implementing it so well.

I've done about 15 flights with the mod now. One oddity I have noticed (albeit it doesn't significantly detract from my enjoyment of the mod) is that sometimes when I'm flying IFR with a loaded flight plan (.pln format, generated using littlenavmap) the inflight fuel, time and distance statistics on the fuel EIS page of the MFD don't show any values (all read 0).  It doesn't happen all the time - just occasionally.  I will do some repeat flights with some saved flightplans over the next few weeks to see if it's a flightplan-specific issue, or just a random occurrence - I'll let you know what happens.  All other mod functions work consistently and effectively as far as I can see. 

FYI - I'm running the latest P3D v4.5 Academic (v4.5.14.34698) on Windows 10 Home v.2004, with the Phenom 300 v2.1 and v2.07 (build 7.05) of your mod.

Kind regards

Kevin.

How do you get this Mod? I only see the mod for the Phenom 100 in the file library. I'm not sure if that's compatible or not.

Hello Jorge and All,

I have been so pleased with using your mod for several months now.  It took me a while to get used to the changes especially the 305kt speed limit; but slowly and surely I did.  Flying VATSIM with the updated features is quite nice now.  The CSC definitely reduce the work load by not having to constantly monitor the speed tape. The 300 is about the only plane I fly now.  All the others pale in comparison when using your mods.  I also want to commend Bill Pieke for starting the GTN integration mods.  Bill is quite "the guy" when it comes to flight simming.

So, I am thinking about upgrading from P3Dv4.5 to P3D5.[lastest] and getting Carenado's upgrade for the 300.  Would want to take advantage of some of the newer features especially the ones claiming to increase performance.

Do you know if your mods will work with the updated Carenado 300.  If so, I think I'll give it a try.  If not, do you expect that they will?  If you expect that they will I will probably take the chance and buy the upgrade and see what happens.  If not, I'll probably pass until such time that the mods will work if that ever comes to pass.

Regards and thanks again for the great work.

I am new to this forum but very interested in getting a Phenom 300 sim on my PC. Can someone please help get me to the right place? Thank you.

With apologies to Bert Pieke, I mistakenly had "Bill" in my head.  Shout out should have gone to Bert.  

Hello, I'm using P3dv4.5 and love the Phenom 300. I have a Bert 750 mod and love it. I would love to have a copy of yours please. Could you send it to millergreg10@att.net

Thank You.