Sign in to follow this  
Airway88

Phenom 300 Repaint Request

I request LN-HLM for the Carenado Phenom 300. 

It looks good, and it is operated by Sundt Air, and is the ONLY norwegian registered Phenom!

LN-HLM - Embraer 505 Phenom 300 - Private

Hi There.

I liked  the look of this and have decided to try painting the livery. I am fairly new to re-painting and the textures are quite complex. However, I am making some progress with it. I may be able to post a screenshot in another few days. I replied just to let you know that I am working on it. I did not want you to think that no one was trying it.

Stay safe...Ken.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 6/3/2020 at 1:15 PM, kenny584 said:

Hi There.

Here is a link to my first version of the livery. It is a work in progress but I would appreciate some feedback. Bear in mind I am new to re-painting, so please be gentle...LOL

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6dtvbxy9gnxr7rl/On the ramp.jpg?dl=0

Regards...Ken.

I think that looks really good.  I do a few amateur paintjobs myself and I can tell you were meticulous about the curved lines.  That's difficult to do, or at least would be for me.

I like how this Norwegian paint appears to be incorporating the Norway flag colors.

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

Hello Rhett.

Thanks for the feedback. Yes, it did take a bit of time to do, even yet there is room for improvement. However, with the imminent release of the new sim, I think that it will be the end of repaints etc for FSX.

Regards...Ken.

On 7/14/2020 at 3:34 AM, kenny584 said:

Hello Rhett.

Thanks for the feedback. Yes, it did take a bit of time to do, even yet there is room for improvement. However, with the imminent release of the new sim, I think that it will be the end of repaints etc for FSX.

Regards...Ken.

Maybe for FSX, but certainly not for P3D.

I mean until MSFS gets a Phenom, I'll be flying this one for some time to come in P3D.  I'm sure the Cessna Citation Latitude and CJ4 included in the new sim will have their good points, but they're no Phenom + GTN+decked out P3D.   I'm hopeful that Carenado, or someone else, will produce a Phenom 300 or even 300E for the new sim.  That would be awesome.  Plus I think the new sim has a G1000 native/built-in...so a new Phenom could use that existing unit!

• Like 1

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

Now that would be cool. Perhaps even with the G3000 units!! Maybe that's being a bit ambitous...?? You are right of course, a friend and I enjoy flying the 300 in FSX, so we will be sticking with it for a while yet. I will get the new sim though on day one. It certainly looks awesome. Hopefully it will stand the test of time.

Best Regards...Ken.

• Like 1

Hi Kenny,

Looks really good.  With being based where we receive alot of norwegian traffic.  I look forward to this release if you plan to do so?

Regards,

Jez

On 6/3/2020 at 8:15 PM, kenny584 said:

Hi There.

Here is a link to my first version of the livery. It is a work in progress but I would appreciate some feedback. Bear in mind I am new to re-painting, so please be gentle...LOL

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6dtvbxy9gnxr7rl/On the ramp.jpg?dl=0

Regards...Ken.

That Looks amazing Ken!

Look forward to getting it in the sim!

Just let us all know when it is ready! 
It looks VERY good!

Hi Folks.

Mmmm, I'll need to get the files out of storage. I have not continued with this due to the long delay in responding. I was unsure if you were still simming. I posted the screenshot as a work in progress, i.e. only the port side was finished. When I received no further feedback I stopped work on it.

However, now that I see that you like the repaint, I'll carry on with it. I am quite busy with real world stuff at present and I have purchased the new FS2020. I also have two student pilots within the VA that I am a member of, so there is a lot happening right now. It could be a week or two before I have a finished repaint.

Regards...Ken.

On 9/3/2020 at 10:58 PM, kenny584 said:

Hi Folks.

Mmmm, I'll need to get the files out of storage. I have not continued with this due to the long delay in responding. I was unsure if you were still simming. I posted the screenshot as a work in progress, i.e. only the port side was finished. When I received no further feedback I stopped work on it.

However, now that I see that you like the repaint, I'll carry on with it. I am quite busy with real world stuff at present and I have purchased the new FS2020. I also have two student pilots within the VA that I am a member of, so there is a lot happening right now. It could be a week or two before I have a finished repaint.

Regards...Ken.

Hi!

Use the time you need, it is well worth the wait for it 🙂

Hello everybody,

Does anyone of you have the "D-CHLR" fpr P3D V4. I saw it on a post but in was from 2015 and also no link avalible. Hope someone can help 🙂 

cheers and thanks in advance 

D-CHLR/DCHLR aviation photos on JetPhotos