Sign in to follow this  
simtom

March 5th, 2020 – Development Update

I'm looking forward to seeing the Icon taking off from the water and what water effects Asobo might apply.

Specs: Win10, 4790K, nVidia 1080ti, Saitek Yoke+Quadrant+Radio/Switch and AP panels, VRInsight 737 overhead, Virtual Avionics 737 MCP. 3 x 1440*900 main display + 1024*600 VDU display. NLR V3 Motion seat. Oculus DK2 CV1 HTC Vive VR headsets.

21 hours ago, ZK-FLC said:

I couldn't agree more. I'm already using the image of the Caravan over the waves (a cropped version of it) as my desktop wallpaper on my MacBook Pro. Loving the shallow DoF for this very reason.

My work computer uses the Airbus coming in over the water to land at LAX.

[ This Content Is Restricted To Avsim Premium Members ]

On 3/5/2020 at 4:47 PM, filou said:

Bucharest Romania.

Bucharest in slightly faded colors in FS but remains a city of choice for future flights with all possible improvements.

k3TwXNS.jpg

I about fell out of the chair when I recognized Bucharest...and with this great scenery.  I wasn't expecting that.  Bucharest is like my second home...been there so many times.

Jeff Smith

Edited by JNS

Jeff Smith

System: i9-9900K@5.0GHz., ASUS Maximus XI Hero MB, 32 GB 3200 Hyper-X RAM, Corsair HX1000i PSU, Cooler Master ML360R RGB, EVGA RTX 3080Ti FTW3, (2) Samsung 860 500GB SSD for Windows 10 Pro and sim, (2) M.2 NVMe 2TB, (2) WD Black 4TB HD for data, Samsung 65" 4K curved monitor @ 30Hz. (Currently running VSync, TB , Unlimited),YOKO+ yoke, VF TQ6+,TPR pedals, Logitech Multi, Switch, and Radio Panels

Software:  P3Dv4.5HF3 Pro, Ultimate Traffic Live, ASP3D, ASCA, ORBX, Fly Tampa, GSX/GSX2, PMDG, A2A, Just Flight, Milviz, Carenado, Majestic.

On other computer: P3D v3.2.3, My Traffic 6.0a, PMDG, ORBX, A2A, Captain Sim , iFly, Flight 1, Flysimware, Just Flight, Milviz, Carenado

5 hours ago, JNS said:

I about fell out of the chair when I recognized Bucharest...and with this great scenery.  I wasn't expecting that.  Bucharest is like my second home...been there so many times.

Jeff Smith

Still a lot to do in the Bucharest-scenery: correcting colors and bridges, removing fixed cars and adjusting height of many buildings. Anyhow: Lightyears forward compared to old FSX!

3 hours ago, frila said:

correcting colors

I wonder why there's a green tint. In Bing Maps colours look normal.

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2

9 hours ago, Shack95 said:

I wonder why there's a green tint. In Bing Maps colours look normal.

It still has a slight green tint in bing as well.

While I think that might be too soon to announce a cancellation (have tickets been sold yet?), this is getting serious. 

The "good" point? Announcement can be streamed from game devs hq... But the world is stopping... 

1 hour ago, aleex said:

While I think that might be too soon to announce a cancellation (have tickets been sold yet?), this is getting serious. 

The "good" point? Announcement can be streamed from game devs hq... But the world is stopping... 

I know this is completely OT, but there will be lots of Babies born in 2021. 😄

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved

Lots of divorces too.

Anyway, i am sure they can manage to do their presentations only in streaming. After all most of the traffic E3 generates nowadays is online.

Chock 1.1: "The only thing that whines louder than a jet engine is a flight simmer."