Hi Nico! Firstly thank you for an excellent piece of sowtware and for your hard work. 

Not sure if this has already been discussed. When AILG generates it’s file, I’ve noticed the Boeing 787-9s (B789) are identified as B788 by AILG. A320neos are identified as a320 instead of A20N. A35K is identified as A359. Is this normal? 

I have also assigned Atc_id to the relevant aircraft. 

13 hours ago, saty1075 said:

Not sure if this has already been discussed. When AILG generates it’s file, I’ve noticed the Boeing 787-9s (B789) are identified as B788 by AILG. A320neos are identified as a320 instead of A20N. A35K is identified as A359. Is this normal? 

I have also assigned Atc_id to the relevant aircraft. 

That is because in the aircraft.cfg file of your (for example) A35K liveries atc_model=A359 (in the [General] section), you should change that your self into A35K.

Atc_id has nothing to do with it, that defines the Registration code.