Sign in to follow this  
CFIJose

Verticalsim Studios Sale

11 hours ago, Polymerman said:

Is there a bargain here? 

Absolutely! Picked up KISP, KMSY, and KBWI for about $25 bucks and they are excellent!

• Like 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

KMSY is clearly marked as  for X-Plane 11 but there do not seem to be any flight sim requirements for the others.

paradisca1

• Like 1

Dell Precision T3610, Windows 7 x64 + Windows XP x32 (dual boot)
Intel Xeon Processor ES-1620 v2, 4 core, 3.70 GHz
8GD DDR3-1600 
Nvidia GTX 960,  Dell U3011 (3560 x 1600 px) + Asus Pa245Q (1929 x 1200px)
FSX Acceleration

4 hours ago, Cat3b2013 said:

X plane only?

Yes.

If you want P3D v4, LatinVFR developed KMSY & KBWI. They are both highly recommended and go on sale often too.

Jose

4 hours ago, paradisca1 said:

KMSY is clearly marked as  for X-Plane 11 but there do not seem to be any flight sim requirements for the others.

paradisca1

They are all for XPlane.

9 hours ago, DJJose said:

They are all for XPlane.

And you couldn't be bothred to put this in your first post, why?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ricardo41 said:

+20 ... for rich's refund.

@DJJose

you might put your "news" in the LR forum if that's all it's about.

i tire of reading XP news anywhere but where it belongs .......so that's why i don't read it !!

• Like 1

for now, cheers

john martin

1 hour ago, vadriver said:

you might put your "news" in the LR forum if that's all it's about.

You might want to 1st learn where sales can be posted before giving any advice.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Ricardo41 said:

Before I buy anything I usually read any reviews, watch videos, and some times I might even read what the community has to say about an add-on. I never thought about putting in that the addons where for XP11 since I would never think that some people would just press the buy button without reading a product page. Lesson learned there.

I only posted this sale because I did the research on these add-ons, I bought the addons, and wanted to share my enthusiasm.

• Like 1

Good grief.
For all of you complaining that there wasn't any information regarding the platform contained in the opening post or title, you might want to check the rest of the first page of this sub-forum - none of the posts do!!

Given that we have AFS2, DCS, FSX, P3D and XP catered for on the Avsim forums, be grown-ups and do some research. Don't just assume that your primary sim is the one that a post relates to, unless it's in a sim-specific sub-forum.

In any case, as always in life, caveat emptor!

@DJJose A lot of those sceneries looked great - if only they were for P3D so I could use them! 😀

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

28 minutes ago, F737NG said:

Good grief.
For all of you complaining that there wasn't any information regarding the platform contained in the opening post or title, you might want to check the rest of the first page of this sub-forum - none of the posts do!!

Given that we have AFS2, DCS, FSX, P3D and XP catered for on the Avsim forums, be grown-ups and do some research. Don't just assume that your primary sim is the one that a post relates to, unless it's in a sim-specific sub-forum.

In any case, as always in life, caveat emptor!

@DJJose A lot of those sceneries looked great - if only they were for P3D so I could use them! 😀

I'm blaming it all on ORBX and their dam sales. 😀

I had to try TE for XP and that sparked a feud of freeware & payware downloads and then discovered this developer, including his zVStates_Florida_V2.  XP11 now looks like a worthy sim. 😀