Sign in to follow this  
forshaw

Link for version 5.3

Hi;

I can't seem to find the link for v5.3? I went to the site and there are lots of information on all of the various updates and release dates  but there is no link anywhere to obtain the download or updates. I looked everywhere and couldn't find it.

I am currently on V4.0 and running "FSX" so I really rely on the Fixer

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

Forshaw.

When you purchased you were sent an email with the license and a personal lifetime download link.   

The link downloads the latest version at the time of purchase and whenever there is a new version it reactivates for 21 days to get the update.

Basically  the lifetime link points to a location on AWS which is updated automatically with the latest version.

i think it’s now outside the 21 day window so if you can pm me your order id I will reset the download link for you.

Edited by SteveFx

Thanks for your response. I sent you my Order ID.

Also quick question. Once I get the updates do I have to re-apply my setting?

Cheers.

Forshaw

I can see that you were able to use the original link and download the latest version (5.3).  

So there is no need for me to resend you the link or reset anything.

All you need to do is install it and then when you next open the dx10 controller you can update the libraries.  All your settings are retained.

Edited by SteveFx

Hi Steve;

Thanks for your response. I found the original email so I did download it from the link. However, since I wasn't sure if it was the updated version I didn't install it but since I got you confirmation I did install and I am now going to do some testing.

Thanks again.

Cheers.

Forshaw.