Sign in to follow this  
warbirds

A2A Connie loading animated passengers at Pago Pago {GSX}

Thanks to a great bit of software called GSX you can now load animated passengers into your aircraft. It does require the latest version of P3Dv4 though. This video shows a highly modified version of GSX to produce a more retro look. I redid the passenger bus and coded the passengers to use the Connie's Stairs so it all looks like 1950's..

Link to Short two minute YouTube video in HD.

https://youtu.be/wxNtSUPdxcQ

And here is a teaser screenshot.....

i-k2zbZqs-XL.png

Edited by warbirds
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

Thanks for posting. Pretty cool.

jime

Banner_MJC5.png

James D. Edwards

If anyone wants the gsx setup for the Connie PM me.

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

Thank you Paul for all your liveries...

I see you've added flames to the engines. At first I thought it wasn't the A2A version...:smile:

Richard.

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

18 hours ago, DrumsArt said:

Thank you Paul for all your liveries...

I see you've added flames to the engines. At first I thought it wasn't the A2A version...:smile:

Richard.

Yes some of my paints came with optional flames that only come on at top throttle...PM me if you want them,,,easy to add.  And for you historians out there, yes the Connie rarely, if ever, produced flames but mine do 🙂

i-RHcpSpZ-XL.jpg

Edited by warbirds

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

On 3/8/2020 at 3:48 PM, Rob_Ainscough said:

Very nice!

All we need now are GSX mechanics fixing the engines ... apparently they require lots of TLC and oil.

SkyParks maybe?

Cheers, Rob 

Have a chat with virtuali over at the FSDreamTeam forums...he has helped me a lot with this little project. Maybe he would be receptive to something like mechanics....I hope to do the B-17 next and have crew load but on that plane they load from a hatch on the bottom front...I can get them to climb up invisible stairs into the hatch but not sure if I can make or add custom stairs or ladders so they can use them. 

Edited by warbirds

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

If anyone wants a GSX custom van or ground crew painted I might be able to help,,,can make custom decals as well. 

i-5vbvgq6-S.png