Sign in to follow this  
Eagle Spirit

USMC Repaint?

Been away for a considerable time.

Does anyone know of someone who could create a USMC paint for Zenith 701, in colors white / red with USMC emblem. Possibly red nose cone, white body, some red trim and USMC emblem.

Haven't installed paints since I flew FSX, so very foggy on procedure, so install instructions for P3D v4.5 would be appreciated.

Regards, Eagle

I've done a fair number of military style repaints for civilian models. Which developer make the Zenith you have? Do you have any photos of real world aircraft that are similar to your design?

https://uchisworld.wordpress.com

13 minutes ago, EagleSpirit said:

Lion Heart

An you are using Prepar3d v4.5x? Got any photos with similar schemes you like (other aircraft for example)?

I will give it a go if you can provide some links of what you might have in mind (again, can be other aircraft just with similar paint schemes).

something like this? SBD-1LSUSMC.jpg

Edited by yurei

v4.5

you have navy paint with red nose, maybe it was red. prefer red. that paint looks good. need USMC seal o fuselage, and install instructions, lol

Let me see what I can do, give me a couple of days. Happy to try.

• Upvote 1

Much appreciated Yurei,

Sorry that I'm not more helpful or forthcoming to help you.Your AC isn't the one I was referring to.

1 hour ago, EagleSpirit said:

Much appreciated Yurei,

Sorry that I'm not more helpful or forthcoming to help you.Your AC isn't the one I was referring to.

No worries..it's a good paint kit. I've already got the nose painted red on one side 🙂