Sign in to follow this  
ducaud

[Closed] Strobes during taxi

Posted (edited)

Hello Symbol.

I just saw some videos you posted on February 17, and I noticed that all of your aircraft have the strobes and the side splash light on while they are taxiing.

All my aircraft have the tail light the beacon and the nav lights on while taxing. Once the aircraft lined up for takeoff is when the strobes and side splash lights turned on.  What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Juan

Edited by ducaud

Hi there,

The strobes are controlled by P3D AI engine, these will activate when the AI traffic has authorization to line up and wait and deactivate after landing and getting authorization for Taxi to the gate or parking.

Some runways requires the AI models to Taxi to a certain point first before the ATC gives the instructions to the AI traffic.

So most likely you are not doing anything wrong, it is the layout of the airport that would have an impact.

Regards,

Simbol 

Juan,

The strobe lights should only activate when the AI plane has been given clearance to depart, and deactivate when the landing AI plane exits the runway. They should not be active when the AI plane is in taxi mode.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png