Sign in to follow this  
AndreasAgios

DXT3 Converter

Hello pilots! Does anyone know any application or tool that can convert many texture files together! I have DXTBmp but it can convert only 1 file each time!

On 3/11/2020 at 11:55 AM, gaputz said:

I recommend Texture Manager.  "Texture Manager will convert a single file, all the files in a folder and its subfolders, and many steps in between...."  

https://youtube-mp3.me/fr/fr-2/

Greg

The only real method for doing this is to use the SVG conversion method that I mentioned above (but using Figma).
It’s not a great solution and I hope there will be a converter for this sometime soon.
XD2Sketch did mention that they are beta testing a direct Figma to Sketch converter. It will be interesting to see how well this works. I have signed up for the beta testing and will keep an eye on this.
Interestingly, Sketch has not worked on providing a solution here as they could potentially gain many users by doing so.
Perhaps they don’t want to make the two-way conversion too easy and have customers continually switch. After all, it is simple to open Sketch files in Figma.

I did that way ago with imagetool and a .bat command,

Be careful don't convert 24bit bmp in panel folder