Sign in to follow this  
Dominique_K

WebAssembly

1 hour ago, GlideBy said:

Do people actually listen and believe mSparks?  Do I need to refute his many misunderstandings, misleading statements, confusion, and wrong information?  If so, what do people have concerns about?

No that's why he is on Ignore, he has his own Xplane agenda.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

4 hours ago, mSparks said:

What has that got to do with...

If we're being honest with each other, what does anything you post have to do with anything?

You're a terrible source of misinformation and disinformation, who doesn't know when to stop stalking.

Your posts should honestly be reported to the moderators.

I can't put you on my ignore list where you belong because I'm on mobile, but you and I don't have anything left to discuss.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Noodle said:

ou're a terrible source of misinformation and disinformation, who doesn't know when to stop stalking.

2 hours ago, GlideBy said:

Do I need to refute his many misunderstandings, misleading statements, confusion, and wrong information?

Or your gang have an agenda of trying to suppress opinions and get threads like this and

Locked.

Which you only go to demonstrate further by making such blatant, blanket offensive statements while offering no evidence to back them up and to top it off dropping out of the conversation quickly as soon as its clear you can't make me rage at you.

Why don't you start with how you see

locked down gamepass $10+ a month, no VR, graphical mods only or any combination of these and it will be as dead to me as my playstation plus subscription.

Fitting in with your above statements

Seems pretty relevant to this topic. Since going the Webassembly route very likely means no VR and graphical mods only.

In which case the only people spreading misinformation were the ones saying MSFS2020 would offer more than this and XP11.50 would be a failure.

Edited by mSparks

AutoATC Developer

5 hours ago, mSparks said:

Which is kinda a requirement to understanding why I am so passionate

Of course you are entitled to your passion, VR is definitely not mine!  And nothing you could say is going to change that. End of discussion.  :smile:

• Upvote 1

Are there even 150 3rd party dev companies in existence?

• Upvote 1

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

Formerly known here as "Narutokun"

If I speak for my company without permission the boss will nail me down. So unless otherwise specified...Im just a regular simmer who expresses his personal opinion

Well, according to their latest news update, PMDG are still moving their product lines to Flight Simulator, contrary to a few speculative comments earlier. Make of that what you will.

(and I will 🙂 )

Edited by suncoastflyer
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 3

P3Dv4 + XP11

MFS

8 hours ago, suncoastflyer said:

Well, according to their latest news update, PMDG are still moving their product lines to Flight Simulator, contrary to a few speculative comments earlier. Make of that what you will.

(and I will 🙂 )

Indeed, from Robert himself on their forums

A few folks have been asking us if/when we will add the EFB to the 747-400. We have begun to evaluate when this will take place, which is not the same as saying we are in the process of doing it. If I were to guess, I would say it will get added during the next major work cycle on the 747-400, which will revolve around moving that product line into Microsoft Flight Simulator. On the face of it, I think we would push the EFB into the 744 across both MSFS and Prepar3D platforms simultaneously **if** this is when we elect to add such a thing. (We haven't decided- but we are evaluating..) Putting the EFB into the 744 is a pretty complex affair because of the number of variants of that airplane. It is a massive amount of data that has to be created and tabulated f

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot_zps560238d1.jpg

1 hour ago, Mack84 said:

Indeed, from Robert himself on their forums

But, but, that doesn't fit the narrative!

Let's see how our friends spin this one.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Noodle said:

Let's see how our friends spin this one.

do you know what this word means:

2 hours ago, Mack84 said:

**if**

Being unsure of its meaning would explain a lot....

Bonus internet points; what do the stars mean.

Edited by mSparks

AutoATC Developer

OK, this topic looks like it's done for the season! 

• Like 1

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool: