Sign in to follow this  
Michael Moe

Corona virus in Denmark

Dear Fellow simmer outside Europe.

Here in Denmark boarders has being closed for Corona virus. We have heard its more contaminating than SARS but not as deadly. 

So I will say you need to get handsoap and alcohol to clean up. Get ready 

https://www.dr.dk/nyheder/viden/kroppen/corona-virus-kan-overleve-paa-doerhaandtaget-i-op-til-tre-dage-haandvask-og

Michael Moe

Edited by Michael Moe
  • Like 2

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Take care, Michael, and do not worry more than necessary!
Polish borders have also been closed and international flights grounded.

I have no doubts all that is necessary, will be effective and life will get back to normal.

Keep calm!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Michael Moe said:

Dear Fellow simmer outside Europe.

Here in Denmark boarders has being closed for Corona virus. We have heard its more contaminating than SARS but not as deadly. 

So I will say you need to get handsoap and alcohol to clean up. Get ready 

https://www.dr.dk/nyheder/viden/kroppen/corona-virus-kan-overleve-paa-doerhaandtaget-i-op-til-tre-dage-haandvask-og

Michael Moe

Use alcohol only for drinking or when soap is not available! Soap is the best agent for cleaning due to the fact that it dissolves lipid coating of viruses. https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/coronavirus/120148084/coronavirus-heres-the-science-of-why-soap-and-water-is-better-than-hand-sanitiser?rm=a

Edited by Jude Bradley
  • Like 5

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Hopefully its all politics ,not sure.😉..Most Danish people is staying home working.  

Big firing round as 10.000 people fired around Danish restaurant business. 

Stay well and safe. Remember to adjust life and love. 

Michael Moe 

• Like 2

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Hi Michael

As a fellow Dane all I can say is, stay home, have a beer and do some flight sim 😉

It's not all bad, we all get to spend some time with our kids 🙂

11 minutes ago, RocketDuck said:

Hi Michael

As a fellow Dane all I can say is, stay home, have a beer and do some flight sim 😉

It's not all bad, we all get to spend some time with our kids 🙂

Amen to that... (says someone who's privately employeed and is at work currently).

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

So it seems Marcellus was quite prescient, something really is rotten in the state of Denmark. :wink:

Although he neglected to mention it was like that everywhere else too. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

4 hours ago, Chock said:

So it seems Marcellus was quite prescient, something really is rotten in the state of Denmark. :wink:

Although he neglected to mention it was like that everywhere else too. 🤣

Who is Marcellus ? Donald Duck as we call him?

Stay safe  California taking a rather great proactive attitude i see .

Love

Michael Moe

Edited by Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

44 minutes ago, Michael Moe said:

Who is Marcellus ?

Marcellus is one of the castle guards stationed on the battlements of Elsinore castle in the Shakespeare play The Tragedy of Hamlet, Prince of Denmark.

Marcellus is the first one to see the ghost of Hamlet's father, who was murdered by Hamlet's uncle in order to gain the throne. He and some other characters tell Hamlet of the apparition and when Hamlet determines to see the ghost for himself and he speaks to the ghost, it tells him of the murder, which sets off the events of the play.

The quote about 'there being something rotten' is therefore twofold in meaning, on the face of it, the observation is made that the populace he sees below the battlements of the castle is prone to drunkeness and bad behaviour as a result of the uninspiring rule of the corrupt king (Claudius), but it is of course also a reference to the manner in which the king gained his throne too.

Apply as little or as much as you like to our present leaders and populace, but it would appear there's more than a little relevance to be found in it these days from the behaviour of some people in the present crisis, notably when you go shopping. 🤣

Edited by Chock
  • Upvote 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Sorry if i over reacted, but it felt right at the moment. 

So is Chinese next language to learn? They do seem to improve. There was a man whom i still admire and that goes back to the Zeitgeist and the Venus Project. 

War is not bombs anymore. Adjust live,learn without to many hits and move on. (Easy i know)

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png