Sign in to follow this  
BillGradwell

View selection issue

Hello Support

Once a particular view is selected the normal alternate scroll in P3D v4 option does not work  

you can also not unselect the view (un-tick it) or kill switch it

Regards

Bill Gradwell

You mean the "UGCX - Map - Mouse location" view?....UGCX takes control of that view meaning that you wont be able to right click and see the default P3D's popup menu unless you close the UGCX airport's map window...it removes all control over that view and you should be able to return back to normal. Thia only happens when you close the airport map...we could add another option to allow exit from the UGCX custom view. And in order to remove the custom view you need to "Views" - "Observer Management" and "Delete Observer" button when you select the ugcx observer

spacer.png

Hello Manuel

No I do not get any good result here - set up user defined route for push back. Then in the sim when I elect user defined route I go bac to the edit mode. Also once on the camera view I cannot select any other standard pop-ups until i delete the observer view.

Then wheen in the push back alternate views - no way the alternate pop-ups in the sim work until i kill the view in the view observer 

Just does not work for me this new release

Regards Bi Gradwell

Edited by BillGradwell

Do you have Ezdok or Chaseplane installed?

Can you record a video of it and post it?

Edited by Manuel82

spacer.png

Hello Manuel

No I do not have Ezdok or Chaseplane on my system.

Okay will try and record video o my phone - not sure how I will post it as your system only accepts url

Regards Bill

Hey Bill,

I understand, we made tests on it, but as many systems some may face issues when running it. Could you be able to record a video?, if you intent to switch to another view while on editing mode, it will simply not allow you to do so, you need to close the airport's map first. Did you had the chance to view the training videos?

Cheers,

Manuel

spacer.png