Sign in to follow this  
Zimmerbz

Skyforce Update

Every time i launch Skyforce, it tells me to download the new version.  I click on the new version link and it takes me to the rex installer to download.  After I download, I run the installer and it has me add/remove features, remove, or repair.  When i run the installer, all it seems to do is update the auto installer, and doesn't get me to the latest version.  Is there an issue with this? After closing rex and opening, every time it tells me i am still on the previous version and that i need to update.  Thoughts?

Intel Core i7 12700K (5.0GHz Max Boost Clock) 12-Core CPU   32GB G.Skill Performance DDR4 SDRAM 3600MHz       Graphics Processor:12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GDDR6x System   2TB Western Digital, NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive

No issues here. Downloaded and installed a few days ago.

Edited by speedyTC

MSI Pro Z690-A DDR4 | i5 13600KF | G.Skill Ripjaws V 32GB 3600MHz | ASUS TUF RTX 3080 (12GB) | Samsung 980 M.2 NVMe 500GB | Samsung 980 M.2 NVMe 1TB | Samsung 850EVO 500GB | 2TB Seagate HDD | Deepcool AK500 CPU Cooler | Thrustmaster T16000M HOTAS | CH Yoke | Win 11 22H2 build | MSFS2020 |

Tony K.

I had this exact same issue.  Go to your windows programs in start menu.  Then REX Games Studios.  Then run Rex Auto Update.  You'll choose the option for P3DV4.  Have your license on hand as you'll need it when you restart.  

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

1 hour ago, micstatic said:

I had this exact same issue.  Go to your windows programs in start menu.  Then REX Games Studios.  Then run Rex Auto Update.  You'll choose the option for P3DV4.  Have your license on hand as you'll need it when you restart.  

Huh! That worked.

• Like 1

Worked for me too.  Thanks!

• Upvote 1

Intel Core i7 12700K (5.0GHz Max Boost Clock) 12-Core CPU   32GB G.Skill Performance DDR4 SDRAM 3600MHz       Graphics Processor:12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GDDR6x System   2TB Western Digital, NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive

I Tried all the above

The command line gave me errors

Total reinstall for me 

Intel x299 I7 7820  OC @ 4.7 Ghz   Win10 pro 64

Gigabyte gaming 9  Nvidia 1080ti  11GB

Thermaltake level 10 Corsair H1100 h2o cooling

64 GB Corsair Dominator DDR4 @ 3000 Mhz

Ch Rudder,Yoke,&Stick Itra flightboard 2000