Sign in to follow this  

Hello

i am a new user of this addon and i need help:  when psx is running i obtain after few minutes this message in red :

81 : they are too many livreries that could not be created. See log text.

How resolve this ? Thanks by advance.

See PSXT_FAQ #15 and/or the PSXT Manual about error messages (section 5.3).

Hello

problem resolved thanks.

Another thing: if I can see the planes landing, they hardly disappear. Is it normal not to see them roll to the car park or, conversely, leave their booth to the track and see them take off?

thanks very much.

19 minutes ago, Renaud Mazoue said:

Another thing: if I can see the planes landing, they hardly disappear. Is it normal not to see them roll to the car park or, conversely, leave their booth to the track and see them take off?

Yes that's normal at al lot of airports (but not all). It is caused by the fact that pilots switch of their transponder (automatically) when they land because they have to follow the operation procedures of the aipoirt.

For airports where pilots keep the transponder on it can still be that an aircraft disappears and re-appears 1 minute later. That is because of the fact that it is more difficult to receive the ADS-B signal on the ground, with big buildings blocking transmission of the radio signal.

• Upvote 1